Week 13: NY Jets vs Cincy Bengals

Bobby816

7 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

LOL did you watch the same game? What did Sam do wrong?

Hes on a terrible team and is asked to carry a team weekly as a 22 yr old, that's what he did wrong. 

Our ol is pathetic. We have no run game,  bengals run defense suckex all year and we couldn't run. Darnold pressured all.game.

Our pass defense is always shaky,  I feared dalton would have a good game. Especially with no Adams.

We are a bad team. Worst ol.we had in over a decade.  No edge rush.  

• Like 1

I don't remember ever hearing a broadcasting crew criticize a coach more over a single concept (Inside run). We ran the ball 15 times against the worst rushing defense in the league and I'd bet all 15 were straight up the middle, that's poor game management. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

I don't remember ever hearing a broadcasting crew criticize a coach more over a single concept (Inside run). We ran the ball 15 times against the worst rushing defense in the league and I'd bet all 15 were straight up the middle, that's poor game management. 

Gase is trash

Tough go, fellas. I thought we would have a good chance of winning this but also thought it'd be a bit closer. To our credit, we have been playing better defense these past couple weeks after making some personnel changes, and the offense was obviously sparked by the return of Dalton. Playing on the road is never easy, either. 

I'm a big fan of Darnold and think he's going to be a really good QB. He just needs a bit more help on that side of the ball and more starting experience. Don't listen to the detractors. His future looks bright. Good luck the rest of the way. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Thought Sam was sharp today honestly and his cast of characters have been atrocious but my god does he throw the worst deep ball in football. It’s never close. 

I’m at the point when he throws it deep, I don’t expect a completion. His game is not perfect. We need to build around his strength which is the short to intermediate space. We need a running game. I still think Gase’ offense is the right offense for Darnold. I think the team will come together once we get OL that can run block especially up the gut and can pass protect.

I don’t think I learned anything knew about our team today. Sam is a FQB with enough strengths to build around. He’s made progress on not forcing throws. Today is the type of game in the past where he would have 2 or 3 INTs. 

Edited by SDotNova

18 minutes ago, TheChad said:

It's just what you come to expect after years of Jets fandom. Of course we'd lose this game. Honestly, I was pretty sure we were toast as soon as they announced Dalton was the starter again.

We’ll lose next week too. Fitz will torch this secondary like he did the 1st round 

Idk why it's a big deal we lost to.the Bengals.  They have more talent than we do.

Our ol has 4 backups starting. They are the worst unit in football. We are the worst at running the football eith the dolphins.

Our pass defense sucks and Adams got hurt who is the heart and soul of the defense who wills them.together.

Darnold was highly pressured with 4 man rushes which leaves more into coverage. 

This jets team is bad.

I think we may beat the dolphins, but that's it.

10 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

Hes on a terrible team and is asked to carry a team weekly as a 22 yr old, that's what he did wrong. 

Our ol is pathetic. We have no run game,  bengals run defense suckex all year and we couldn't run. Darnold pressured all.game.

Our pass defense is always shaky,  I feared dalton would have a good game. Especially with no Adams.

We are a bad team. Worst ol.we had in over a decade.  No edge rush.  

We never had a O line this bad in our history and I saw every O line the Jets had in their history. There is only one person to blame for this mess and that is five years of HORRENDOUS DRAFTING by Macc. Macc, totally ignored the offensive side of the team in his drafting. Sam is having a problem with his deep passes two games in a row he missed Anderson with sure TD;s one pass was badly over thrown and one was badly under thrown. Right now it is impossible to judge Darnold, because of the horrible O line the Jets have. No running game at all, terrible pass protection, there isn't much a 22 year QB can do with this mess Macc, created. I am going to say this again till I get a answer why did the Johnson's allow Macc, in later April to draft when they new they were going to fire him in a matter of weeks????????? A couple of days ago I said this game will be over early, and I was right, but had the wrong team, how can you not score at least one TD against a 0-11 team with the 26 rank defensive in the NFL. 

• Like 1