What killed you this year?

Humble_Beast

In the money league

The 4 Keepers

TY Hilton - blah

Sonny Michel - F

Carson Wentz - blah

Dede Westbrook - yuck

Only Michel is still on my roster, due to him being a sunk cost at this point. Brutal.

In the work league:

David Johnson & James Conner were my first two picks. Looked good in the beginning of the season, but went down the tubes. Those two glass cannons soaked up two precious roster spots for the entire season. 

Also, OVERALL I tried the whole, "stream QB's thing", and it just did not work. Got burned quite a bit by bums like Carr, Rivers, D Jones, Winston, Darnold, Driskel etc.

Edited by animaltested

20 hours ago, animaltested said:

In the money league

The 4 Keepers

TY Hilton - blah

Sonny Michel - F

Carson Wentz - blah

Dede Westbrook - yuck

Only Michel is still on my roster, due to him being a sunk cost at this point. Brutal.

In the work league:

David Johnson & James Conner were my first two picks. Looked good in the beginning of the season, but went down the tubes. Those two glass cannons soaked up two precious roster spots for the entire season. 

Also, OVERALL I tried the whole, "stream QB's thing", and it just did not work. Got burned quite a bit by bums like Carr, Rivers, D Jones, Winston, Darnold, Driskel etc.

Why drop Winston? ... did Winston beat your QB stream

30 minutes ago, waterfish_21 said:

Getting Saquon at 3rd instead of CM3 like every mock and most drafts went.  Doubling that up with Joe Mixon in the 2nd.

However, 3 RB draft strategy, with late projects at WR holding my team in bye week playoff.

Saquon is going to payoff in the playoffs if you were able to limp in.
I am going in as the 6th seed, but I'm projected ahead of the 3 seed (who is the top scorer)

8 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

Saquon is going to payoff in the playoffs if you were able to limp in.
I am going in as the 6th seed, but I'm projected ahead of the 3 seed (who is the top scorer)

I hope so, I ended up 2nd despite his poor season because of good WR play.  If he has a big FF playoffs than I think I'll be ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Injuries + Performance!! I had:

Ty Hilton- Injured, constantly unable to play

Gurley- Looked like RB15 for most of the season

Josh Gordon- I thought it was going to work out.....it did not.

Mahommes- Injured, not close to his season last year

Guice- Injured, only gave me 2 good weeks.

Njoku- Injured for season in week 2

10 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Starting Tyler Lockett over Kenny Golladay and facing the Colts D and Kenyan Drake was enough for me to lose My championship  despite having McCaffrey, Perriman, Miles Sanders and the Fitz/Parker stack 

Competition had Indy D + Drake + Kamara + Cook ... I had no chance in the finals