GDT: Raiders vs Jets!

RaidersAreOne

Perfect game for Conley to get his feet wet and gain some confidence with the Jets. 

This is a game where they need to come out and stomp on the Jets from the get go. Worse thing u can do when playing a crappy team like the Jets is let them hang around and give them hope. 

7 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

This game should look alot like the Colts game last year before the injury we shall not speak of.

In all seriousness, yes. I am looking for the Raiders to steamroll the Jets. Plainly put, it is what a legitimate Super Bowl contender should do.

10 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

I'm telling you people that the Jets defense isn't terrible. They did struggle vs the Bills solid oline and rushing attack of McCoy, Taylor and Tolbert. We should be able to attack them the same way but this is the NFL and they should be keying on that as well.

While you are right that their D is not a push over unit and that this is the NFL and everything can happen...if we seriously want to fight for a PO spot we absolutely have to get this W and we should do it comfortably IMO

Just now, Rolni said:

While you are right that their D is not a push over unit and that this is the NFL and everything can happen...if we seriously want to fight for a PO spot we absolutely have to get this W and we should do it comfortably IMO

The last time I checked you can still make the playoffs with one lose but I understand what you mean in the overall sense of the statement. You guys can think what you want, I just know it won't be as easy as some are making it out to be.

13 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

I'm telling you people that the Jets defense isn't terrible. They did struggle vs the Bills solid oline and rushing attack of McCoy, Taylor and Tolbert. We should be able to attack them the same way but this is the NFL and they should be keying on that as well.

Nobody said their defense was awful. They have a few standout players in Wilkerson, Big Cat Williams, and potentially one in Jamal Adams. I still believe Todd Bowles is a good defensive mind as well, but IF the Raiders are the team we believe them to be, we win this game going away against a team that is blatantly tanking more than any team we've seen in the last decade. I expect us to wear down their defense, I think their defense will be on the field an exorbitant amount of time due to their offense.

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

Nobody said their defense was awful. They have a few standout players in Wilkerson, Big Cat Williams, and potentially one in Jamal Adams. I still believe Todd Bowles is a good defensive mind as well, but IF the Raiders are the team we believe them to be, we win this game going away against a team that is blatantly tanking more than any team we've seen in the last decade. I expect us to wear down their defense, I think their defense will be on the field an exorbitant amount of time due to their offense.

But you steamroll, have your way and stomp bad defenses, which are all things people have said. What you just said does makes sense though. If we can control the time of possession and wear out their defense the game should become easier in the later end.

Going with another solid victory.  We will most likely dictate the time of possession and control field position.  Carr's going to continue to carve up defenses like Thanksgiving turkeys.  I believe we will create at least 2 turnovers this game, hopefully one on a super sweet strip sack.  I think D. Washington and J. Richard are going to be more involved, mainly due to the coaches wanting to keep Lynch fresh.  I expect us to quadruple our sack total if not more.  It's going to be great.  Amari Cooper will have an incredible game this week as well.  I honestly expect him to have double digit touchdowns this season.  Its going to be another glorious game.

31-10, Raiders.

Archived