Next Cowboys Coach Discussion

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Not sure how a feel about this....related more to Kitna and Moore.  Without knowing if Moore and was being interfered with. Everybody else, don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Also however, 105.3 just said fake news. So who knows.

Edited by HDsportsfan

1 hour ago, roysmyboy31 said:

As long as the new coach is innovative, can garner the roster's respect, and can get his team up on gameday, I am open to just about anyone.  Though for the record, I'd hate McDaniels as a HC choice.

Juicy.

Me V The World when it comes to McDaniels.

2 hours ago, roysmyboy31 said:

As long as the new coach is innovative, can garner the roster's respect, and can get his team up on gameday, I am open to just about anyone.  Though for the record, I'd hate McDaniels as a HC choice.

29 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Matts is juicy over josh MsDaniels. Which is gross.

19 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

And this is it. I don't know if there is a candidate that would upset me more than JM. Took the colts job only to about face and return to NE? No, no thank you.Don't even interview him.

19 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

I don't like anything about this post.

How do you haters like the new sig? 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Juicy.

Me V The World when it comes to McDaniels.

I'm down with McDaniels as part of THIS plan

McDaniels as HC/OC

Put the non exclusive Franchise Tag on Dak, He signs elsewhere, We get 2 1st Round picks

We sign Tom Brady, 2 years 30 million guaranteed (Tom "Prove I can win elsewhere" Discount)

Resign Cooper, Jones, Quinn, Cobb (inquire about cost of trading for Edelman)

Trade for Jamaal Adams (1st and 2nd?)

Draft a Defensive Tackle with the other 1st

Sign or Trade for a Big Tight End, and throw all the rest of our Cap Space at the defense

I’m not opposed to Josh McDaniels, if we can actually get him to sign the contract the same day he agrees to become the HC. A no nonsense, brilliant offensive coach who has learned a lot from his first go around as a HC. Might strike gold there.