Jump to content
Matts4313

Next Cowboys Coach Discussion

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

 

Barf!!!!!!!!! (The JG coming back part)

Edited by HDsportsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

 

I like the Lincoln Riley part and do not care for the rest of this tweet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

 

Sounds a little too crazy for me. Jerry Jones has this exec in his head a bit too much at this point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

 

Jesus. 

So Lincoln Riley is the only candidate out there Jerry and Stephen view as better than Garrett?  That would be the most idiotic thing ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

 

There are dummies at all levels of every large organization. This AFC exec appears to be one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

At this point any possible rumor is actually possible

Indeed. And any rain could actually be the sky is falling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Plane9 strongly disliked Zimmer.

Slam called his defenses smoke and mirrors.

I  can see them both less-than-thrilled by the prospect of his return.

I would be furious if The Village Idiot returned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Soooo, after 4 days and counting... who does anyone/everyone think will be the main target for HC??? 

Edited by resilient part 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Soooo, after 4 days and counting... who does anyone/everyone think will be the main target for HC??? 

 

Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Plane9 strongly disliked Zimmer.

Slam called his defenses smoke and mirrors.

I  can see them both less-than-thrilled by the prospect of his return.

I don’t have a huge problem with Zimmer.  I think a few of his defenses overachieved over the years.  But, I do think it’s stupid to trade for him to be a DC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

I don’t have a huge problem with Zimmer.  I think a few of his defenses overachieved over the years.  But, I do think it’s stupid to trade for him to be a DC.

I think Zimmer coming here was based on the assumption Minnesota would probably fire him if they lost their playoff game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×