Matts4313

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Panthers

Redskins

Falcons (possible)

Jags (possible)

Giants (possible) 

Browns (possible)

Jets (highly unlikely, they have already committed to 2020)

Are all teams that we could poach coaches from. Anyone come to mind?

I wouldn't mind bringing Callahan back to coach the OL 

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Panthers  -- Ron Rivera (DC or LB) -- Sam Mills (DL or LB)

Redskins -- Bill Callahan (OL) 

Falcons (possible) -- Dan Quinn (DC)

Jags (possible) -- John DeFlippo (OC) -- Todd Wash ( DL or DC) --- Terry Robiskie (WR)

Giants (possible)  -- James Bettcher (DC...if you want to go 3-4 again)

Browns (possible)  -- Todd Monken (OC) --- Stump Mitchell (RB) --- Steve Wilks (DC)

Jets (highly unlikely, they have already committed to 2020)

Are all teams that we could poach coaches from. Anyone come to mind?

Every Special Teams coach from those teams as well. 

• Like 1

A transcript from Jerry Jones Weekly interview on 105.7 The Fan today

There is no bar and when I say that I don’t mean that there’s not a level of, a point where I determine it’s just not working or in turn that it’s working. But there’s many things and there is boxes to be checked. Jason Garrett has checked a lot of positive boxes. When you start looking at coaches and the aptitude and the quality of coach, they’re mistaken. He’s got a tremendous list of things that he’s about.”

“You can say, and think about this men, a guy that’s been coaching 10 years should have a Super Bowl. Do you want to list the thousands of coaches that don’t have the Super Bowl or the equivalent that have been coaching 10 years? And do you want to list how many number there are that have multiple Super Bowls that have been coaching 10 years? My point is it’s a high, high bar. So you’ve got to look at how and what we’re doing and what we’re trying to do and what we’re about as an organization.”

“I read something the other day that said ‘with Jerry’s money he oughta just… whatever it takes hire the coach to win the Super Bowl.’ If I knew he could win the Super Bowl then you might think like that. The problem is you don’t know who can guarantee you a Super Bowl. I’ve seen a lot of coaches, I’ve seen their names mentioned, but they can’t guarantee me a Super Bowl or guarantee my fans a Super Bowl. Now I know that. And I know the things that have to go around them and what has to fall right to get it done.”

8 hours ago, textaz03 said:

A transcript from Jerry Jones Weekly interview on 105.7 The Fan today

There is no bar and when I say that I don’t mean that there’s not a level of, a point where I determine it’s just not working or in turn that it’s working. But there’s many things and there is boxes to be checked. Jason Garrett has checked a lot of positive boxes. When you start looking at coaches and the aptitude and the quality of coach, they’re mistaken. He’s got a tremendous list of things that he’s about.”

“You can say, and think about this men, a guy that’s been coaching 10 years should have a Super Bowl. Do you want to list the thousands of coaches that don’t have the Super Bowl or the equivalent that have been coaching 10 years? And do you want to list how many number there are that have multiple Super Bowls that have been coaching 10 years? My point is it’s a high, high bar. So you’ve got to look at how and what we’re doing and what we’re trying to do and what we’re about as an organization.”

“I read something the other day that said ‘with Jerry’s money he oughta just… whatever it takes hire the coach to win the Super Bowl.’ If I knew he could win the Super Bowl then you might think like that. The problem is you don’t know who can guarantee you a Super Bowl. I’ve seen a lot of coaches, I’ve seen their names mentioned, but they can’t guarantee me a Super Bowl or guarantee my fans a Super Bowl. Now I know that. And I know the things that have to go around them and what has to fall right to get it done.”

Maybe he does think his pet project can work out. Oh well as harsh and disappointing as it sounds we probably have to stick to the old idea that we wont win another SB until Jerry is gone.