Next Cowboys Coach Discussion

Matts4313

6 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:
6 hours ago, textaz03 said:
Stress and Anxiety for a reason of stepping down and some of you like him in Dallas next year?? TaKe him off my list for sure (wasn’t on it anyways)

You act like we knew these details.

Right?  Regardless, he could be stress and anxiety free in a month.  

I'm truly curious as what it is about Petersen that has some people disinterested? I mean his teams have all been winners. He's gone toe to toe with the likes of Stoops, Meyer, and Saban with under manned squads. His record vs Top 25 is outstanding. Creative and innovative offenses....idk.  Agree to disagree on his qualifications I guess. 

Edited by WizardHawk

54 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Right?  Regardless, he could stress and anxiety free in a month.  

I'm truly curious as what it is about Petersen that has some people disinterested? I mean his teams have all been winners. He's gone toe to toe with the likes of Stoops, Meyer, and Saban with under manned squads. His record vs Top 25 is outstanding. Creative and innovative offenses....idk.  Agree to disagree on his qualifications I guess. 

What has me disinterested is because hiring him would most likely mean keeping Boy Wonder and he hasn’t showed me jack ish yet to warrant him sticking around. As a matter of fact, all the hype surrounding him in the offseason, is label him a complete bust. Where is all these creative plays he’s supposedly capable of creating?? 

11 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

What has me disinterested is because hiring him would most likely mean keeping Boy Wonder and he hasn’t showed me jack ish yet to warrant him sticking around. As a matter of fact, all the hype surrounding him in the offseason, is label him a complete bust. Where is all these creative plays he’s supposedly capable of creating?? 

We are #1 in the NFL in total offense. LMAO "complete bust".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Stress and Anxiety for a reason of stepping down and some of you like him in Dallas next year?? TaKe him off my list for sure (wasn’t on it anyways)

Have no idea what caused the stress and anxiety.  I left one job because of tremendous stress and anxiety and it was a "better job" than my current stress free and anxietyless job in which I am bored out of my mind.  Maybe he was working with *******s, maybe he is just tired of the **** weather. Who knows. 

35 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Jesus dude. WTF are your expectations? 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

We are #1 in the NFL in total offense. LMAO "complete bust".

What’s that #1 in total offense getting us so far? 

A 6-6 record and barely hanging on to a playoff berth and can’t  beat a single team with a winning record that’s what it’s getting us. 

2 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

What’s that #1 in total offense getting us so far? 

A 6-6 record and barely hanging on to a playoff berth and can’t  beat a single team with a winning record that’s what it’s getting us. 

@TheGame316 thinks we are 6-6 because Dak isn't a winner. 

I stand by my opinion that the #1 reason we are 6-6 is because of Junelius Jomes.

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Jesus dude. WTF are your expectations? 

Obviously, more than 3 playoff wins in a 10 year span, that’s what my expectations are. I expect to have a roster like ours be competitive week in week out. Unlike yourself who seems pretty content with the status quo. 

Just now, textaz03 said:

Obviously, more than 3 playoff wins in a 10 year span, that’s what my expectations are. I expect to have a roster like ours be competitive week in week out. Unlike yourself who seems pretty content with the status quo. 

Bahahaha, dude are you blaming Kellen Moore for the last decade?

1 minute ago, textaz03 said:

Jesus dude, WTF are you talking about?

I don't really have an issue with Moore. Our offense really hasn't been a huge problem this year, it's been the defense. 

We also saw some pretty creative play calling at the beginning of the year...who's to say Garrett isn't holding KM back? 

3 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Moore has been a coach for all of 28 games. That's it. 

Dallas is  currently ....

8th in ppg
1st in total offense
8th in rushing yds
8th in ypa 
1st in passing yds
1st in yds per completion
1st in sacks allowed

What's not to like here? 

2 hours ago, D82 said:

I don't really have an issue with Moore. Our offense really hasn't been a huge problem this year, it's been the defense. 

We also saw some pretty creative play calling at the beginning of the year...who's to say Garrett isn't holding KM back? 

Defense has had some issues for sure, but I still think they are 8th where in counts, pts per game allowed.