Jump to content

Next Cowboys Coach Discussion


Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, D82 said:

At least McCarthy would be a little more ballsy than Garrett 

****ing yikes

Garrett punted 60% of the time between the opponent’s 45 and 35? 70% in the 2-5 yard range? Oh my god

edit: in the first three quarters but still

Edited by matt79511
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Who is everyone's top 3 options?

I want Meyer, Roman, Martindale I  that order.

 

12 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Lincoln, Rhule, Roman

Not sure on order. 

 

9 minutes ago, D82 said:

Roman, Martindale, Riley 

I see we have a consensus... Ill take:

1. Harbaugh

2. McDaniels

3. Vikings OC Stefinsomething

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Who is everyone's top 3 options?

I want Meyer, Roman, Martindale I  that order.

1.  Campbell - just have a gut feeling his time has come.  Like his pedigree.

2.  Roman - I think he would work wonders with Dak and the offense.

3.  Rhule -  turned a dumpster fire around in Baylor.  

Edited by Northland
Link to post
Share on other sites

Im confused with all the offensive minded coach suggestions. Did we not have the #1 offense in the league this year. IMO Kellen Moore did a great job for his first year. We were 22 in the league last year. Bringing in a dominant offensive minded coach would put Kellens voice in the background or to another team. I really think we should bring in a defensive minded coach that what hold players accountable. If we go offensive coach I would take Dan Campbell 

 

Edited by eagles suck
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

Im confused with all the offensive minded coach suggestions. Did we not have the #1 offense in the league this year. IMO Kellen Moore did a great job for his first year. We were 22 in the league last year. Bringing in a dominant offensive minded coach would put Kellens voice in the background or to another team. I really think we should bring in a defensive minded coach that what hold players accountable. 

The "#1 Offense" was full of yards against lousy sub .500 teams and in garbage time during the losses.

Red Zone Offense was terrible. Lots of empty calories

I have high hopes for Moore, but he could use some seasoning behind an experienced offensive minded HC

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

Im confused with all the offensive minded coach suggestions. Did we not have the #1 offense in the league this year. IMO Kellen Moore did a great job for his first year. We were 22 in the league last year. Bringing in a dominant offensive minded coach would put Kellens voice in the background or to another team. I really think we should bring in a defensive minded coach that what hold players accountable. If we go offensive coach I would take Dan Campbell 

 

Offensive minded coaches have fared much better the last decade or so. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CAPJ said:

Who is everyone's top 3 options?

1. Dan Campbell
2. Urban Meyer
3. Chris Petersen

I could add 3-4 more that would be on my short list as well. I think right now, I'm leaning pretty heavily to guys with HC experience. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

1. Dan Campbell
2. Urban Meyer
3. Chris Petersen

I could add 3-4 more that would be on my short list as well. I think right now, I'm leaning pretty heavily to guys with HC experience. 

 

 

Love #3, but I heard from someone that Petersen stepped down from Washington because of health issues with his son. If that’s true, seems unlikely he’d be an option.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...