Week 13: Green Bay Packers vs. NY Giants @ 1:00pm EST

Giants4eva

This one is gonna be a laugher. The Packers were completely dominated by the 49ers and im sure they will out for blood in this one for after taking the whooping of a lifetime. I just cant see us beating this team. Zadarius Smith and Preston Smith have been lighting up opposing quarterbacks all year regardless of the outcome that happened with the 49ers. Best we can hope for is DJ attempts to not have a fumble of any type in this game. More growing pains for this poor kid and against a stout defence.

Packers 42 - Giants 17

I wouldn't say it has to be a laugher.  A lot depends on which Packer team shows up.  Either way, they have trouble stopping the run, and you have one of the best running backs in the entire NFL.  Their offense can be good, but people need to realize that this is not 2011.  Aaron Rodgers is not the guy he was 8 years ago.  He can still make plays, but if you keep him in the pocket and double team Davante Adams and him he will fold.  He is terrified of throwing INT's and messing up his all-time numbers in that area, so he really doesn't want to throw the ball to the younger Packer receivers.  They do have a decent running back (although he is not the best in the league as he has gone on record as saying).  

Defensively, they have the two Smith brothers who have been making their share of plays this year.  The rest of the defense has been average to below average.

Give Danny Dimes a little time to pass and get Saquon going and you absolutely can hang with this team.  Good luck!  I'll definitely be cheering for you!

7 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

This team is a friggon dumpster fire. Blow it all up. Trade everyone after the coaching staff is fired after this seasons over. Hell even trade Barkley so the poor kid can win with a real contender and get 2 1st rounders in return

Please, it isn’t like Barkley is well this season.

The #1 pick is in reach, we just need the right GM to execute for us

On 12/1/2019 at 7:33 PM, NYGiantsman10 said:

I don't know how John Mara can watch Aaron Rodgers almost automatically convert every 3rd and long he faces and think "Yeah this is the right coaching staff they just need more time". 

What an absolute disaster this team is.

Dude that is so spot on its not even funny. Ive said consistently for the last month 3rd down may as well be first down facing us. This is the worst defence in all my years as a Giants fan. And approaching 40 next yr. 

Edited by Giants4eva