Is it time to switch to a 4-3 defense?

Skippy

2 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Not just Lowry ... except for Clark , Packers need a revamped interior DL.  Maybe Keke will pan out but everybody else can be long gone.  If they have another season of not being able scheme wise to stop the run ... Pettine can join them.

Like Lowry, Keke was a late riser as the draft began. I'm hoping that unlike Lowry, Keke is able to be that solid rotational guy that isn't a liability in the run game. He showed some flashes at points in the season, but a big jump in year 2 would be nice...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Joe said:

Like Lowry, Keke was a late riser as the draft began. I'm hoping that unlike Lowry, Keke is able to be that solid rotational guy that isn't a liability in the run game. He showed some flashes at points in the season, but a big jump in year 2 would be nice...

Heavy disagree. More like he was a faller in the draft process? His combine did zero for him. Senior bowl helped. Better player than athlete, his #'s dropped the stock.

21 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Heavy disagree. More like he was a faller in the draft process? His combine did zero for him. Senior bowl helped. Better player than athlete, his #'s dropped the stock.

Not what I read, but ok. I'd rather have the better player than the athlete as a rotational guy. We've seen a ton of athletes bust in recent years *cough* Burks *cough*