Tytus Howard to IR

ET80

Well that sucks. I don't want to see Ryan Clark out there - hopefully Rod Johnson can hang.  Pats cut Veldheer and Bengals cut Andre Smith - might make decent stopgaps at RT.  Texans need to add an o-lineman as by my count we only have 7 on the roster and Mancz is a hit to the head away from Fido-land. We've lost multiple lineman in a game several times in the O'Brien era. Time to cut bait one of our 12 dbacks (Mike Adams or Cornell Armstrong). 

BTW - don't sleep on Vanderdoes who is a much needed reinforcement to the dline.  He's a former 3rd rounder who is finally healthy (he shredded his acl celebrating Td after scoring on offense).

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

He played 5 games at tackle?

That's not answering my question - you've got to pick two. Those five games are more than Andre Dillard or Jonah Williams, and Kaleb McGary/Greg Little haven't been good when they get in the lineup.

It's probably an indictment on how this T class hasn't been really special (which was kind of known going into that draft, there was no elite T prospect to have) but of the rookie T who have logged snaps, who has been better?

33 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That's not answering my question - you've got to pick two. Those five games are more than Andre Dillard or Jonah Williams, and Kaleb McGary/Greg Little haven't been good when they get in the lineup.

It's probably an indictment on how this T class hasn't been really special (which was kind of known going into that draft, there was no elite T prospect to have) but of the rookie T who have logged snaps, who has been better?

I can’t answer that but he should be eliminated for missing so many games 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I can’t answer that but he should be eliminated for missing so many games 

I don't necessarily disagree, but this isn't some official vote - it's one writer who listed their take. 

It wasn't a great T class, and Taylor/Howard highlighting this class sort of makes that point.

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

I don't necessarily disagree, but this isn't some official vote - it's one writer who listed their take. 

It wasn't a great T class, and Taylor/Howard highlighting this class sort of makes that point.

Yeah I understand it wasn’t the official all rookie team but that’s what I was referencing 

57 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Yeah I understand it wasn’t the official all rookie team but that’s what I was referencing 

Is there an "official" all rookie team? I don't think there is, there is All Pro and that's it. Anything that's all rookie is just an opinion, nothing formal.