3. Minkah Fitzpatrick
  4. Denzel Ward
  5. Bradley Chubb
  6. Tremaine Edmunds
  7. Derwin James
  8. Da'Ron Payne
  9. Josh Jackson
  10. Marcus Davenport

Is that rating them in terms of talent or on picks for the team.

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

My top 10 overall (excluding QBs) would probably be:

1. Quenton Nelson
  2. Saquon Barkley
  3. Minkah Fitzpatrick
  4. Denzel Ward
  5. Bradley Chubb
  6. Tremaine Edmunds
  7. Derwin James
  8. Da'Ron Payne
  9. Josh Jackson
  10. Marcus Davenport

I appreciate your conviction with Minkah, that is all ?

Just now, ravishingone said:

I appreciate your conviction with Minkah, that is all ?

Not a fan? icon_lol.gif

I think he has the potential to be Honey Badger good. And he has the size for his body to hold up. And he's aggressive against the run. He looks like the complete package to me.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Not a fan? icon_lol.gif

I think he has the potential to be Honey Badger good. And he has the size for his body to hold up. And he's aggressive against the run. He looks like the complete package to me.

Just not as high on my list.  Good, he would be right outside of my top 10 list.

Nelson

Barkley

Chubb

James 

Payne

Edmunds

Ward

Vea

Jackson

Davenport

I need to write if it wasn't for James injury history, I would have him above Chubb, I think he could be Sean Taylor good, just the medical is what might prevent him to reach his potential.  Agree with you on Edmunds and I really like Ward and Jackson, the prospects I have ranked above them I just feel have more of a chance to be wlite.

I’m jumping between offseason and prospect threads here but say the Bills want Baker and after the Colts (read somewhere six is the farthest they wanted to drop) we are the next team possibly willing to move down. Phins have shown interest so they are both trying to move up. Say we get a 2nd or picks next years 3rd whatever it takes, who are a few targets we would want in the 11-12 range?

Davenport, Jackson, Hernandez? 

17 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

I’m jumping between offseason and prospect threads here but say the Bills want Baker and after the Colts (read somewhere six is the farthest they wanted to drop) we are the next team possibly willing to move down. Phins have shown interest so they are both trying to move up. Say we get a 2nd or picks next years 3rd whatever it takes, who are a few targets we would want in the 11-12 range?

Davenport, Jackson, Hernandez? 

I think you can add Landry, Guice, Payne, Vea and even Hubbard to the list.  I think it  was no coincidence he stressed big run plugging dmen in free agency.  Even Curry graded out very well against the run.  He is still missing rushers that can bend and get around the edge.  I see Curry kicking inside in nickel next to GMC.  Landry makes a lot of sense if they move back.  They ve been rumored to be following a bunch of outside rushers throughout the draft process.  

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

I think you can add Landry, Guice, Payne, Vea and even Hubbard to the list.  I think it  was no coincidence he stressed big run plugging dmen in free agency.  Even Curry graded out very well against the run.  He is still missing rushers that can bend and get around the edge.  I see Curry kicking inside in nickel next to GMC.  Landry makes a lot of sense if they move back.  They ve been rumored to be following a bunch of outside rushers throughout the draft process.  

I don’t see Vea or Payne as options anymore. I like Guice but view him more of a trade up option from our second opposed to a top 11-12 overall pick. I REALLY like Landry. 

I keep studying and looking at CB Ward and to be honest I wouldn't mind taking him there are 7 if 1 of the big 3 is gone.

He has the same height at Grimes and I don't think Grimes will be back after next years. So learning under him with an already talented skill set would put him as a good CB to pair with Hargreaves. 

The kid did kill it at the combine with 4.38 40 times. What do you guys think? This would be the BPA approach that I wouldn't mind taking

R&P put the icing on the cake with his mock about Ward.

4 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

I keep studying and looking at CB Ward and to be honest I wouldn't mind taking him there are 7 if 1 of the big 3 is gone.

He has the same height at Grimes and I don't think Grimes will be back after next years. So learning under him with an already talented skill set would put him as a good CB to pair with Hargreaves. 

The kid did kill it at the combine with 4.38 40 times. What do you guys think? This would be the BPA approach that I wouldn't mind taking

R&P put the icing on the cake with his mock about Ward.

I'm okay with that!! But I prefer Derwin cause he Will push Conte/Tandy to the bench and that Will help so much our Defense...

Archived