Prospects to keep an eye on for the Bucs

indifference

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

There are all kinds of good draft nuggets in here.

Definitely some interesting takes. Agree with some and disagree with good amount as well...

He questions Maurice Hurst's production, but loves Via Veta and fails to point out his flaws where he completly disappears from whole games at a time? Doesn't make sense...

41 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He questions Maurice Hurst's production, but loves Via Veta and fails to point out his flaws where he completly disappears from whole games at a time? Doesn't make sense...

That was the biggest thing that stuck out to me as well. But they've been pimping Vea for months now. So I'm not surprised.

4 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Definitely some interesting takes. Agree with some and disagree with good amount as well...

Vea only played like 62% of snaps in games. Bucs draft this dude I'm going go be pissed.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I still can't get over how slowly he gets off the ball.

That's my biggest issue with him aside from disappearing from games.

He's painfully slow to react. There are those out there that think he'll develop a pass rush too. Don't see it.

He's solely a NT to me...

1 minute ago, kgarrett12486 said:

That's my biggest issue with him aside from disappearing from games.

He's painfully slow to react. There are those out there that think he'll develop a pass rush too. Don't see it.

He's solely a NT to me...

Yeah. I think he's a 3/4 guy. He's big, athletic, strong, and hard to move. Keep him between the guards and let him take up space.

Unless he flips a switch in the pros, I can't see him making much of an impact as a 3-tech in a 4/3. 

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

Hello second round target. I’m glad Licht is putting resources into the weaknesses of this team. A guard will be picked early.

I don't know if he falls to the second round. Could be a trade back target in the first.

We've been looking at a lot of guys who should go between our first and second round picks. 

Archived