Prospects to keep an eye on for the Bucs

indifference

43 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Surprised we're not one of the teams. James/Fitz or bust, apparently.

Not crazy about Harrison. He's a box safety at the next level IMO.

Those guys roles in the NFL are still threr, but there not what they used to be. Teams want the the true center-fielder or an interchangeable piece who can man either spot  (ala Justin Evans, Derwin James, etc.).

23 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Not crazy about Harrison. He's a box safety at the next level IMO.

Those guys roles in the NFL are still threr, but there not what they used to be. Teams want the the true center-fielder or an interchangeable piece who can man either spot  (ala Justin Evans, Derwin James, etc.).

You draft a safety within the first two rounds he needs to have some type of ball skills. He doesn’t have to be Ed Reed but need to see some type of ability to contest passes NOT using a helmet or big hit. James checks out but I think we are getting Q instead. Bucs can find a SS later or perhaps sign a FA.

Getting Nelson at 7 would be fantastic, but I’m really starting to dig the idea of trading down, grabbing either Derwin or Fitz, hopefully Hernandez with the 2nd first and an RB at 38. 3 players like that vs Q and Penny or Q and a CB makes more sense to me.

12 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Getting Nelson at 7 would be fantastic, but I’m really starting to dig the idea of trading down, grabbing either Derwin or Fitz, hopefully Hernandez with the 2nd first and an RB at 38. 3 players like that vs Q and Penny or Q and a CB makes more sense to me.

I think we have a shot at Michel at 38. But yeah I really want one of these DBs and a guard.

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

I think we have a shot at Michel at 38. But yeah I really want one of these DBs and a guard.

We've met with Nick Chubb, Ryan Green, Derrius Guice, Nyheim Hines, Rashaad Penny, Akrum Wadley, Mark Walton, and Ish Witter. I'm not sure Michel is on our radar.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

And now @bucsfan333 is getting that warm, tingly sensation when you were a kid walking down the stairs and first seeing all the presents under the tree Christmas morning.  ??

With the seventh pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select...

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

We've met with Nick Chubb, Ryan Green, Derrius Guice, Nyheim Hines, Rashaad Penny, Akrum Wadley, Mark Walton, and Ish Witter. I'm not sure Michel is on our radar.

I wouldn’t say that. I don’t remember Justin Evans visiting OBP. Budda Baker and Peppers only names I remember who off top for S. 

Archived