Prospects to keep an eye on for the Bucs

indifference

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

I wouldn’t say that. I don’t remember Justin Evans visiting OBP. Budda Baker and Peppers only names I remember who off top for S. 

I think was his pro day we went to.

We visited (in some way) with all of our top four picks last year.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think was his pro day we went to.

We visited (in some way) with all of our top four picks last year.

I m pretty confident whoever they draft in the 1st round this year, they met extensively throughout the draft process.  Licht has to nail the top 2 picks this yesr at a minimum that can contribute other then special teams to save his job,  IMO.  

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

We've met with Nick Chubb, Ryan Green, Derrius Guice, Nyheim Hines, Rashaad Penny, Akrum Wadley, Mark Walton, and Ish Witter. I'm not sure Michel is on our radar.

With how the dude pass protects idk how he can’t be. Maybe it’s smoke.

Here s my guess on Licht s top 5 on his board considering how many times they met the prospect and scheme fit:

1.  Nelson

2.  Barkley

3.  Fitzpatrick

4.  James

5.  McGlinchey

I didnt bother putting Chubb on the list because very slim chance he makes it to 7.

18 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Here s my guess on Licht s top 5 on his board considering how many times they met the prospect and scheme fit:

1.  Nelson

2.  Barkley

3.  Fitzpatrick

4.  James

5.  McGlinchey

I didnt bother putting Chubb on the list because very slim chance he makes it to 7.

Seems about right to us, but you know they've probably got some wildcard in there...

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

So stupid, some scouts/media question his 'commitment' to football because he comes from a well off family, he's outspoken and he has interests outside of football. That's why they're taking him off their board. Nothing to do with the actual abilities...

Some of these guys need to move onto new pastures, the game has passed them by.

It's like the guys who still grade QBs on the way their GF or wife looks to perceive how confident they are lol...

On 4/19/2018 at 4:26 PM, ravishingone said:

1.  Nelson

2.  Barkley

3.  Fitzpatrick

4.  James

5.  McGlinchey

I have seen multiple reports that say the Bucs are one of the teams who have James above Fitzpatrick as their top S.

Archived