Prospects to keep an eye on for the Bucs

indifference

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

What are your thoughts on Sam Hubbard?

He's inconsistent as hell. He's great when he wants to be. And he sets the edge pretty well. But if we're looking for an impact EDGE rusher, I don't think he's the guy. He disappears for stretches.

That said, I'd probably take him in the middle of the second round. I think he can be what Gholston was the two seasons before this year, but a little better at rushing the passer.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's inconsistent as hell. He's great when he wants to be. And he sets the edge pretty well. But if we're looking for an impact EDGE rusher, I don't think he's the guy. He disappears for stretches.

That said, I'd probably take him in the middle of the second round. I think he can be what Gholston was the two seasons before this year, but a little better at rushing the passer.

Thanks, I don't know a lot about him.  I expect him to test really well at the combine.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I want a guy like Billy Price or Isaiah Wynn or Will Hernandez in the second round. I don't think Price gets out of the first. But I wanna grab one of the better interior olinemen early.

that name price brings up some memories...  RIP Brian hip problems

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Getting prepared for the debate throughout the draft process, who gets drafted first - Chubb or Key?

Call it Winston vs Mariota 2.0 ... just on a lesser scale.

Whoever we draft has to produce. If they don’t we will have DL trouble again. Tough spot to be in and a lot of pressure on a rookie, but it’s true.

19 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

If we manage to **** up and win this game, I'm all for Vea at #9 or wherever we end up. He and McCoy would be lethal. 

If we miss out on Chubb and aren’t sold on Key or whoever is there at our pick, just trade down and grab another 2nd or 3rd. There are how many good players in the draft? If the supposed elite player isn’t there then trade down and find more elite players and make them draft day steals.

Archived