Jaguars vs. Bucs: Countdown to the Draft

.Buzz

On 12/2/2019 at 10:11 PM, .Buzz said:

The problem is this week Linder will play solid and Cann will play like trash. This team lacks consistency all the way around. The same undisciplined team from last yr is still the same undisciplined team this year. It’s the reason Doug has to be replaced.

The team hasn’t played as a cohesive unit dating back to probably week 4 of last yr. it’s always one week the defense plays solid offense trash next week vice versa.. it’s sickening.

30 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

The problem is this week Linder will play solid and Cann will play like trash. This team lacks consistency all the way around. The same undisciplined team from last yr is still the same undisciplined team this year. It’s the reason Doug has to be replaced.

The team hasn’t played as a cohesive unit dating back to probably week 4 of last yr. it’s always one week the defense plays solid offense trash next week vice versa.. it’s sickening.

Yep, it's bad.

Cam I was giving the benefit of the doubt for a while but we need someone to push him if not replace him for sure. Definitely need interior OL depth/help to push them as well.

Luckily, given the fact it's obvious that Foles can't stand back there and we're putting Minshew in there because of it I'm sure we'll be nabbing a guy early. 

We really need Wirfs to declare from Iowa. I don't think Thomas falls to us.