NFL Week 13 Sunday GDT

BlaqOptic

3 minutes ago, Dub_City30 said:

I can't believe ppl thought Jon Gruden was a good coach. The Raiders are trash. 

So let me get this straight... They're playing for the lead in the division in Week 13... Despite getting blown out in said game they're still - at worst - one game out of the Wild Card. All despite a completely overhauled team sans the QB in the last 1.5 years... Terrible take is terrible.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Let's be fair... There weren't really any good games today other than Ravens/49ers and weren't really any good games Thursday.

Steelers Browns was a huge game. A massive playoff swing there. Really it's a lot more significant than than the Ravens 49ers game. 

Titans-Colts was also in contention for most important game.

Edited by wackywabbit

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

So let me get this straight... They're playing for the lead in the division in Week 13... Despite getting blown out in said game they're still - at worst - one game out of the Wild Card. All despite a completely overhauled team sans the QB in the last 1.5 years... Terrible take is terrible.

Doesn't seem like they are playing at all.

35 minutes ago, Riftty said:

Kinda crazy that if the Vikings lose tomorrow the Rams are only 1 game out of the wild card....not that it matters much but as a ram fan since 99' if this is our "bad season" under Mcvay I'll take it.

Scott Linehan

Steven Spagnolo

Jeff Fisher...

I still can't root for Seattle, on principle.  I will, however, advocate for someone to shoot Rodgers through of steroids ahead of the Pack playing the Vikes again.

• Like 1