NFL Week 13 Sunday GDT

BlaqOptic

7 minutes ago, N4L said:

Humphrey played the WR, made contact with him prior to the ball arriving, and wrapped his arms around the WR. 

Jimmie ward jumped to intercept the ball and made contact with Andrews. 

DEFENDERS HAVE AN EQUAL RIGHT TO THE BALL WHEN ITS IN THE AIR 

So, because ward was playing the ball, he is allowed to make contact. Humphrey was not playing the ball and that's why he was flagged when ward was not. 

It's some pretty basic stuff that I'm talking about lol 

My only issue was the elbow to the head which indicates he played the ball through the receiver which supposedly constitutes interference but in the end it didn’t matter... great game both ways refs once again left a lot to be desired

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

So... Andy Reid's Achilles heel in this season's playoffs is going to be his insistence in living or dying by "his guy" Darryl "plunk average" Williams, isn't it?

They did that weird NBA style rest game for Shady a few weeks back. I’m not sure what that was about. I’d feature him in the playoffs.

Just now, bmorecareful said:

My only issue was the elbow to the head which indicates he played the ball through the receiver which supposedly constitutes interference but in the end it didn’t matter... great game both ways refs once again left a lot to be desired

Ward had his eyes on the ball and put his arms up to try and catch it. The elbow was incidental. 

Honestly if ward doesn't make contact with Andrews he probably intercepts the ball 

Just now, SkippyX said:

They did that weird NBA style rest game for Shady a few weeks back. I’m not sure what that was about. I’d feature him in the playoffs.

It was really just a benching for the fumbles. Prior to that he had two big fumbles in a span of like 40 touches.