week 13 dolphins eagles gdt I forgot to make sooner due to Thanksgiving

TheKillerNacho

We are definitely ending up with our first pick between 5-8. Winning these meaningless games means we’re going to have to use up our draft capital to prevent other teams from jumping us for a QB. Oh well, I guess that’s why Grier gathered all the picks he could get.

Edited by Emerica

12 hours ago, Emerica said:

We are definitely ending up with our first pick between 5-8. Winning these meaningless games means we’re going to have to use up our draft capital to prevent other teams from jumping us for a QB. Oh well, I guess that’s why Grier gathered all the picks he could get.

I don't even want a QB. Wait for Trevor.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Emerica said:

We can't even tank the right way.  This is a historically bad season, and here we are pissing away shot at the top LT, DE, and QB by winning meaningless games.

It's not all negative though.  It does look like we have a good coaching staff that knows how to develop young players.

Edited by Deadeye

My thoughts:

1.  That was a really fun game to watch as a fan!  Parker was simply unstoppable.  That's the talent everyone knew he had, but never was healthy enough (or motivated enough) to realize it.  

2.  This is going to be a really painful win, come April.  

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I don't even want a QB. Wait for Trevor.

Thank you.... :)

4 hours ago, Deadeye said:

We can't even tank the right way.  This is a historically bad season, and here we are pissing away shot at the top LT, DE, and QB by winning meaningless games.

I'm guessing 1-15 was not historical for our franchise, under Cam Cameron? :(
And why is everyone just saying that the DOLPHINS are the only supposed tanking team?
CIN 1-11, NYG 2-10, WAS 3-9, MIA 3-9, etc..... we aren't even the worst. LOL!
Don't let the media into your mind, man! LOL!!

2 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

Parker was simply unstoppable.

It's about freaking time! \m/,

12 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Not sure how we could possibly get him unless we just keep trading down this year and come back next year with 5 first rounders,

We're not going to be much better next year. Trade some 2020 capital for 2021 capital, and hope we arent too good such that it will cost all of it to trade up.

17 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Not sure how we could possibly get him unless we just keep trading down this year and come back next year with 5 first rounders,

(2) 2021 1st rounders and yes we arent going to be much better next year and a potential 2nd rounder is usually enough to do it, but it always comes down to.... is the player the right fit and who you want more than anything? I think it gets us there moreso than you potentially think. :) but, honestly, i think it's worth it.... in the end, a franchise QB is worth the investment. 

Come on, is anyone gonna argue with that? we have a ton of cap space to eventually find players, retool '20 & '21 (possible use of draft capital to get a QB). But, we have been devoid of a legit franchise QB for-e-ver.... it's time to stop playing games and invest. I just cross my fingers the leadership doesn't F this up. :)

Edited by Shashiaj70