If Tannehill started the whole season, what is Tennessee’s record?

patriotsheatyan

2 hours ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Looking at how close and low scoring their four losses with Mariota were, does anyone else think they would have 2-4 more wins right now to be between 9-3 and 11-1?

i'm almost certain we would've beaten the colts in our first outing- mariota missed a ton of opportunities that game. and given how awful mariota was against the broncos and jaguars, i'm inclined to give us at least one of those as well. but i'd say it's probably more like 1-2 more wins rather than 2-4. the bills loss was much more due to horrific OL play and missing 4 field goals than QB play, for example.

23 minutes ago, ChicagoRaider14 said:

Moment Tannehill signed there, I knew he would win the job. Tannehill was never the problem in Miami, the problem was Miami.

And I think we're seeing that play out this season.

(Philadelphia notwithstanding).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

9-3, probably leading the division. 

I knew the Titans would be a formidable opponent once Tannehill took over, and it's showing.

You and I both said Tannehil would take over midseason and lead the Titans to a 9-7 wildcard berth after a bad start. Even Titan fans thought we were crazy for some strange reason. Mariota is terrible and Tannehil is a Top 10 Pick that has never had a great offensive cast. 

• Like 3