If Tannehill started the whole season, what is Tennessee’s record?

patriotsheatyan

I’d say probably at least 2 with the Denver and Colts game. Probably the Jags game too but a lot of that game was self inflicted wounds. The Adoree muff punt basically changed all the momentum of that game. Our kicker sucked against Buffalo so that’s still a loss but who knows how much more the offense would move the ball. It’s not like the Bills blew the Titans out. I’ll say two wins with a 9-3 record and 3-1 in the division. Sadly now, the defense is starting to get beat up and play worse. It’ll be interesting how the season plays out with the schedule they have left. Two against Houston, trip out west to face Oakland, and at home against the Saints.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

I live in south florida.  I've already seen Tannehill in every scenario with the dolphins for 5 years.  I've seen him go on 5 game win streaks and lose every game for the rest of the season.

Hes a QB that will get you in the 7-8 win category, keeping you out of the playoffs, and away from a good 1st round draft pick.  Thats the worst kind of QB.

If he starts this season  the titans are about where they are right now at 7-5.  and they'll probably lose a couple games to miss the playoffs this year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedorchannel said:

I live in south florida.  I've already seen Tannehill in every scenario with the dolphins for 5 years.  I've seen him go on 5 game win streaks and lose every game for the rest of the season.

Hes a QB that will get you in the 7-8 win category, keeping you out of the playoffs, and away from a good 1st round draft pick.  Thats the worst kind of QB.

If he starts this season  the titans are about where they are right now at 7-5.  and they'll probably lose a couple games to miss the playoffs this year.

So... you're a bitter Dolphins fan who likes to use Tannehill as a scapegoat? Is he going to set the world on fire no, but the Dolphins were holding him back, absolutely.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

So... you're a bitter Dolphins fan who likes to use Tannehill as a scapegoat? Is he going to set the world on fire no, but the Dolphins were holding him back, absolutely.

lol Its a Quarterback league.  He was there for several years and couldn't take the dolphins to the playoffs except for one year, so their failures are on him.  plus he had some good offensive weapons.  When I look at a QB, I look at the total body of work.  I don't let a few wins or losses define how I view a quarterback.

Edited by thedorchannel

Just now, PapaShogun said:

His sack percentage is at 12 percent. Yikes, what's the deal there???

unfortunately, that's the one area in which he's not a huge upgrade over mariota. dude eats sacks like they're candy lol. plus our OL has just been pretty weak in pass blocking all year