If Tannehill started the whole season, what is Tennessee’s record?

patriotsheatyan

51 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

will the Titans keep Ryan at QB next year ? If they have cap issues, will they lose key players from this team? If not, they should be play-off team again next year if not this year.  

We’ll have about 54 million after we sign our draft picks. Cutting Wake will save us 6m, Walker (if we so decide) 7m, Dion Lewis 4m, and Ryan Succop 2m. So we’ll probably be in the 60-70m range, plenty enough to bring him back.

9 hours ago, dtait93 said:

We’ll have about 54 million after we sign our draft picks. Cutting Wake will save us 6m, Walker (if we so decide) 7m, Dion Lewis 4m, and Ryan Succop 2m. So we’ll probably be in the 60-70m range, plenty enough to bring him back.

I thought spotrac had the Titans in cap trouble for some reason. Mariota will be off the books most likely, but why let Wake go? What would you say the team needs to make a run next year? This year they got off to a rough start but the QB change made the difference. Any roster help in particular you would hope for  (WR1, CB etc?)

45 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

I thought spotrac had the Titans in cap trouble for some reason. Mariota will be off the books most likely, but why let Wake go? What would you say the team needs to make a run next year? This year they got off to a rough start but the QB change made the difference. Any roster help in particular you would hope for  (WR1, CB etc?)

Wake is old, on IR, and was only getting about 10-20% of the snaps and wasn’t making any impact with those snaps. Biggest need is definitely pass rush followed by a kicker and then TE if we cut Delanie which I expect us to do. RG would probably be next but we just invested a 3rd in to one (who’s gotten better as the year’s gone on but overall has been pretty bad) so I don’t think our GM will address it. If I was GM my priority would be to re-sign Henry, Logan Ryan, and if he keeps his play up Tannehill. Then go out and find a premier pass rusher to pair alongside Harold Landry.