Are we witnessing "Zombie Brady"?

Elky

9 hours ago, mission27 said:

Did he look like a zombie in the 4th quarter? 

I think things are starting to click on offense... its still a work in progress but wouldn’t be surprised if we hang 35+ on KC at home. 

You probably thought things were going to “click” with the ravens game and they proceeded to come out after a bye week and do nothing against an eagles team which just got embarrassed by the Dolphins. 

59 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

326 yards, 3 TDS, 1 int

No he is not a zombie, but the offense is just not performing as unit. Brady does have occasional brain fart decision making at times though.

Ehh... 1 TD / 96 yds in garbage time with them giving us everything underneath.  226/2/1 is a little less impressive, especially when we won the TOP battle by 9 minutes.  

2 hours ago, The Third Rider said:

Brady does have occasional brain fart decision making at times though.

I think this is more him forcing things because no one is open... like ever. Jules without Gordon has been radically inconsistent and its because teams just focus on taking him away because no one else can be a factor. 

• Like 1

He's not at THAT level but he's declined enough to suggest it could very well be his final season in New England.

But I think the bigger problem has been less his attitude than his lack of willingness to work with a guy like Harry enough to bring him up to speed (or at least more so) during the offseason program. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starless said:

He's not at THAT level but he's declined enough to suggest it could very well be his final season in New England.

But I think the bigger problem has been less his attitude than his lack of willingness to work with a guy like Harry enough to bring him up to speed (or at least more so) during the offseason program. 

I agree. I don't see Brady in 2020 in New England. 

I also don't think that, with the way he's played this year, any other team will be willing to give him the kind of deal he wants on the open market. He'll either have to take the same sort of deal he played on this year or retire. Nobody's shelling out top money for a 43-year-old who's been statistically a bottom-10 QB this year.

• Like 1

N'Keal Harry is a total bust as a (outside) WR. He is slow as hell.  IMO i would tell him to gain weight and come back as a HB/TE.  I thought he had great hands and body control, NOT.

Side note -- Would you take AJ Dillon BC back in the draft and turn him into a FB.

Edited by m haynes

6 minutes ago, Starless said:

I also don't think that, with the way he's played this year, any other team will be willing to give him the kind of deal he wants on the open market. He'll either have to take the same sort of deal he played on this year or retire. Nobody's shelling out top money for a 43-year-old who's been statistically a bottom-10 QB this year.

The amount of cap room some teams are gonna have, someone will. Whatever the stats say, I'd probably only want 4 or 5 QBs over Brady in 2020. Mahomes, Rodgers, Jackson, Watson, Wilson at most.

8 minutes ago, dhunt2402 said:

The amount of cap room some teams are gonna have, someone will. Whatever the stats say, I'd probably only want 4 or 5 QBs over Brady in 2020. Mahomes, Rodgers, Jackson, Watson, Wilson at most.

He's going to keep declining. It might not be quick but teams are going to be wary of that. And that list is bigger for me. 

Edited by Starless