Are we witnessing "Zombie Brady"?

Elky

On 12/4/2019 at 1:13 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

I tell you what most of us, if not ALL of us, should have an egg on our face about

"not worried about the OL coz Scar", "Scar will work his magic".

We called the lack of talent and the losses on the OL, but even Scar hasn't been able to overcome the injury to Andrews, the lack of Wynn most of the season, the worrying sharp decline of Mason and Cannon. I don't blame him of course, that's a lot of chips down, but we were WRONG about that. The OL is getting better, but still doesn't do enough in the run game and they still get put on skates. 

The line has looked very strong since Wynn came back if he stays healthy I think it’s a not issue 

rare case or the entire problem truly being one player (newhouse)

Yeah, the line is definitely better with Wynn back. The fundamental problem is that our non-Edelman receivers can't separate at all and Edelman is getting constant double teams. Sanu has been banged up and Harry and Meyers are green as grass.

16 hours ago, mission27 said:

The line has looked very strong since Wynn came back if he stays healthy I think it’s a not issue 

rare case or the entire problem truly being one player (newhouse)

That's a bit of an over-statement. Against the worst run D in the league they could still barely open up holes for Michel.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

That's a bit of an over-statement. Against the worst run D in the league they could still barely open up holes for Michel.

The run game is a mess but who knows how much of that is the line, Michel, no Devlin, the right ends

Plus White had some success on the ground last week

Pass protection last week was very good

22 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

I think the run issues are more on Michel. He was pulled out early and never went back. 

3 hours ago, SBLIII said:

it's not like anyone else sets the world on fire in the running game. 

I was a part of the Damien Harris train for a few weeks this season. 

Problem is is that Sony is the only player you can trade him out for. White obviously stays, Bolden is an ace STer, and Burkhead is the only player who can do everything. And you’re not going to do a one-for-one with Michel to see how Harris looks.