Most Disappointing Units

BleedTheClock

What units (offense/defense) have been the most disappointing this year?

Offense: Browns
-With a roster loaded with playmakers, how can they consistently struggle to move the football? With essentially nothing but upgrades on that side of the ball, they've gone way down in production. Mind-numbing how this happened.

Defense: Eagles
-While they weren't supposed to be elite, I never thought they'd be getting dotted up by everyone this year. This unit is horrendous. What happened to that awesome DL? Why can't they cover my grandma?

Honorable Mention Offense: Steelers
-It's not hard to understand why they've struggled. They have dealt with crippling injuries and the loss of every one of their 3 B's from last season. Still, I didn't think they would be this bad as an offensive unit.

Honorable Mention Defense: Falcons
-I thought their defensive woes were tied to their best players being injured last season. They've been relatively healthy as a defense this year and have been getting molestered by everyone. They're just straight up do doo on defense.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Detroits defense is up there. There's no reason with that talent and a defensive minded head coach they should be this bad. 

You think? I didn't expect their defense to be all that good this year. I feel like Darius Slay is their only excellent defensive player.

3 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Offense: Browns
-With a roster loaded with playmakers, how can they consistently struggle to move the football? With essentially nothing but upgrades on that side of the ball, they've gone way down in production. Mind-numbing how this happened.

Pretty much everyone outside of Cleveland knew why this would not work...

1185892805.jpeg&c=sc&w=736&h=485

Some people are meant to be a coordinator. Asking them to do more than that is going to be a failure for both the team at large and the side of the ball they can no longer work on.

Textbook example of the Peter Principle.

• Like 3