Raves takeaways from Week 1

Raves

52 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Cam Jordan looked concussed on that pass he almost intercepted. I'm surprised he wasn't taken off the field and evaluated...I would have evaluated him and I'm pretty sure he would have flunked sideline testing. 

I noticed too that he looked like he got rocked.  

I swear though, in the past couple years there have been more plays where our defense ran into each other trying to intercept a pass, than have actually intercepted a pass.  

I couldn't tell if he got his head rocked, or if he was just upset. I was actually more concerned with his leg. He bet backwards really awkwardly on his right knee, the type where MCLs get damaged.

As far as going for the ball - when you're focused on the ball that intently, you don't know your surroundings. I was just happy to actually see players going for it, being around it etc...  

59 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

I couldn't tell if he got his head rocked, or if he was just upset. I was actually more concerned with his leg. He bet backwards really awkwardly on his right knee, the type where MCLs get damaged.

As far as going for the ball - when you're focused on the ball that intently, you don't know your surroundings. I was just happy to actually see players going for it, being around it etc...  

I actually got a good video of that play at the game. From my view it looks like a nasty hit to the head thankfully it sounds like there's no documented concussion at this time. Here's the video I took:

44 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Dude, nice seats, and good capture.

I was right across from you on that catwalk piece just below and left of that big Polaris sign. We'll have to try to hook up another time when we get to town. We're up there fairly often for business and football.

Yeah man definitely will have to!

Archived