GDT: Bills @ Steelers on SNF!!

Trentwannabe

The Thanksgiving numbers spoke for themselves. Bills are starting to get recognized nationally. Will play Sunday Night Football for the first time since ??

Bills vs Steelers on Prime time. 

If the Bills win they clinch a playoff spot for the 2nd time in 3 years. They also would lock themselves into the 5th seed at least. 

Bills appear to be healthy again, with only potentially Ty Nsehke looking to miss another game. Pittsburgh gets back JuJu and James Connor but will they be 100% and able to get right back into the swing of things? Time will tell.

I think this is going to be a defensive battle and whichever offense avoids the most mistakes will come out victorious. Snow appears to be in the forecast. 

Edited by Trentwannabe

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Saw on twitter that this will be the Bills first SNF game since 2007 where they lost badly to New England.

Bills have been very competitive and entertaining on prime time since then. Most notably a loss to Dallas and Seattle on MNF.

And New England, and Cleveland. I hate MNF.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Never forget those Thursday games v.s the Jets though. 

Image result for rex ryan fuck yeah

Lol

Next week is such a big game. If we win that, and New England loses tonight and next week vs the Chiefs, we could be talking about the week 16 game being for the division. Next week is probably the biggest Bills game in 20 years.

Cant wait for this game... my new lady is a Steelers fan so i already had plans with her to watch this one. Making it primetime makes it even better!

However we skipped right over the Ravens Game day thread... if we can win that game the #1 overall seed becomes a very very real possibility.  But even if we do lose if the Chiefs beat the Patriots then then who ever wins the Bill Patriots game will likely be the AFC east winner

Edited by marshawn lynch

11 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Also ******* NEXT WEEK SHOULD HAVE BEEN FLEXED.

We're 9-3 and the Ravens are 10-2, why on earth are we second fiddle to watching the Rams get destroyed on National TV?

because at the time the only significant win the bills had was titans. Losing to Philly and Cleveland didnt allow for a flex and they need at least 2 weeks. the nationalized Dallas trouncing showed that they deserve it. 

On another note as much as I am a fan of Primetime it actually hurts the bills because the following week the bills have to play the Patriots on a short week making it even shorter as they wont get home until 2 am monday and then have to leave Friday, so not sure how that will effect the practice and time to review the tapes.

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

Cant wait for this game... my new lady is a Steelers fan so i already had plans with her to watch this one. Making it primetime makes it even better!

However we skipped right over the Ravens Game day thread... if we can win that game the #1 overall seed becomes a very very real possibility.  But even if we do lose if the Chiefs beat the Patriots then then who ever wins the Bill Patriots game will likely be the AFC east winner

No. They have tie breaker over us

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

No. They have tie breaker over us

Yes... just realized that common opponents tie breaker is ahead of conference winning % tie breaker. Thats messed up. I think it should be flipped.... Patriots would have lost to Texans and Chiefs and only reason they would get in is because they werent a common opponent with us.