GDT: Bills @ Steelers on SNF!!

Trentwannabe

8 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

Idk if anybody else has seen this but we haven't beaten the Steelers in Pittsburgh during regular season since September 1975. They've won their last 7 home games against us since then.

We did, however, beat them in the playoffs back in 1993.

we havent beat them since 1999

Allen vs the Steelers pressure and TO machine of a D has me worried. Don't need Allen to have a good game, just need him to be a game manager here and don't shoot the defense in the foot. Play a smart game and secure the 5 seed. Allens worst games have come when teams blitz heavy (Patriots, Ravens, Browns) so Daboll really needs to come up with a good game plan here because the Steelers are going to be coming AFTER Josh on Sunday night. 

Biggest game in Bills history in a long time. Chance to lock up the playoffs with 3 weeks remaining, with a potential huge match up next week for the AFC East if the Pats drop another game (unlikely). 

13 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Good luck gentlemen, I think its gonna be a low scoring game. I'm bias so I think the Steelers will win, but in reality, I have no idea what to expect but it should be a great game. Hopefully both teams leave no worse off with injuries than they arrived.

I typically don’t root for the Steelers, but definitely am rooting for the underdog story you guys have going on this season. Hoping we finish with the two wild card seeds.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I think Juju is the lesser importance right now just because our other WRs have stepped up. Also in comparison, we dont have much else at TE.

JuJu playing likely would have had me more concerned with James Washington and Spencer going up against Wallace/Johnson because of their speed.

But now with the ability for Tre White lock onto one of them and potentially bracket the other with a safety, I am less concerned about the passing game. Though if we can't get pressure our zone can be picked apart.

I agree with you about a low scoring contest.

9 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Big injuries for Pitt. I like our matchup with our defense. Hodges may be in for a long day 

I am excited for tomorrow night's opening...https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10451270/mediaviewer/rm2321455105 

Meant to edit this earlier...

Gonna be a defensive slugfest and I'm cool with that. I expect both teams to get to the QB and cause rushed throws, leading to some T.O.'s. It is going to not only keep the game close, but low scoring as well. I crunched a 19-18 Bills win, with our boys out-rushing them by 20 yards and out-passing them by 15 yards. We're going to need another quality showing from our ST's to take this game. Now, crunching numbers is all fine and dandy, but I think BOTH teams absolutely want this win and to make the playoffs, upping the motivation factor. The difference is that we stunk up the joint last week and they didn't. I expect that our guys were hyper-focused all week as a result and will be focused on executing the basics. Receivers will be looking the ball into their hands and Daboll won't be calling deep passing plays into high winds, because those winds will be decreasing at gametime! Additionally, Josh's NFL experience is much more extensive than Hodges, so I expect he will handle the dialed-up pressure better.

Bills 20

Steelers 17

Edited by Yibbyl