GDT: Bills @ Steelers on SNF!!

Trentwannabe

3 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

All eyes will be on us next week regardless.

Statement game and I have a feeling our defense will contain Lamar Jackson and Mark Ingram. This team is legit and it's time to show the world.

Bills/Ravens, Pats/Chiefs with so much on the line 😀

Next Monday is my birthday so I am either using one of my sick days because I'm hungover from celebrating or I need the day to regroup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danger said:

How has Ed Oliver been for you guys this year?

He's been very good lately and a consistent pass rusher / force in the run most of the season. The Bills have been smart with him and kept his snap count around 50% each week to gradually get him going and to keep him fresh as a rookie. He's got great quickness and power with his hands. 

His stat line so far this year is : 28 tackles, 5.0 sacks, 1 FF, 2 PD

Last 3 games : 8 tackles, 4.0 sacks, 1 FF

Before the last 3 games he was getting pressure just not coming away with the sacks. 

19 hours ago, Danger said:

How has Ed Oliver been for you guys this year?

The last 2 games he has had multiple sacks, forced fumble and brought pressure to the qb....It will be a tough decision this offseason as Jordan Phillips has really shined and is going to be a FA. With Oliver stepping up paying Jordan may not be something the Bills may look to do as there are other needs and Jordan will likely want starting DT money which he deserves after the year he is having. Paying Jordan and having Oliver constantly rotating would be a luxury just need to figure out with Beane on whether they want to pay him starting DT money.

4 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

The last 2 games he has had multiple sacks, forced fumble and brought pressure to the qb....It will be a tough decision this offseason as Jordan Phillips has really shined and is going to be a FA. With Oliver stepping up paying Jordan may not be something the Bills may look to do as there are other needs and Jordan will likely want starting DT money which he deserves after the year he is having. Paying Jordan and having Oliver constantly rotating would be a luxury just need to figure out with Beane on whether they want to pay him starting DT money.

Star Lotuleilei could be the odd man out. Finishing this season strong is huge for him imo.

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Star Lotuleilei could be the odd man out. Finishing this season strong is huge for him imo.

I think him and Murphy are gone no matter what as it clears over 10 mil but he plays a different position then Jordan and Oliver. Harrison Phillips will be back and maybe bring back Luiget or find another run stuffing DT for cheaper. I just dont know if you can pay Jordan 10 mil+ a year on top of looking to extend guys like Poyer, Hyde, Tre, Milano, Spain plus bring in more FA. Something has to give at the time but beane seems to know what he is doing.

47 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bills 17
Steelers 13

I'm thinking something very similar. I think who ever gets to 17 points will win the game, i don't see either team going over 20+ points unless there's a defensive TD.

No shade to the guy but if a 3rd string QB named Duck puts up 20+ on this D I'll be very disappointed as the Bills D have averaged 15.0 PPG to opposing offenses in the last 6 weeks. 

Josh Allen has shown in clutch moments he performs, (lots of 4th Q comebacks, Thanksgiving day) so i believe he likes the stage and pressure. 210 yards, 2 total TDs, 1 turnover and hopefully a dub. Lets lock up the 5th seed!

24 bills
10 steelers

Hodges is going to struggle against a real defense I expect a turnover for 6. This team on offense only posted 16 points on bengals and 23 on cardinals between those 2 games the steelers defense got 5 turnovers and barely eeked out wins. I think Allen wont turn the ball over this week and daboll will need to prove that he can make a change.

• Like 1

Idk if anybody else has seen this but we haven't beaten the Steelers in Pittsburgh during regular season since September 1975. They've won their last 7 home games against us since then.

We did, however, beat them in the playoffs back in 1993.

Edited by DER10N92