GDT: Bills @ Steelers on SNF!!

Trentwannabe

1 hour ago, Yibbyl said:

Duke WIlliams, if you read these posts...please, please find out what you need to work on, put in the work and then add some extra work, and make the coaches acknowledge that you belong on the starting roster!

Honestly its probably everything. Just because hes big doesn't mean hes a good WR. On top of working at being a WR, im sure he'd need to be productive on ST as well. And not going to lie, you don't really see guys his size contributing much due to lack of speed. So what he misses out there, he would need to make up for at receiver and he just hasn't done enough to stand out

15 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

And Lawson

Shaq Lawson having himself a year 

Hes having a solid year but it comes down to price, he asking more then what he gets because of one year of being decent then let him move on. If he comes in reasonable make the move. As for phillips I do like him but at some point players are all going to get paid and I could see him being the odd man out simply because Oliver is the guy who was drafted, but if they have the room to pay him do so. 

Milano, Hyde, Poyer, Tre all need extensions in the next 2 offseasons. Not to mention paying Zo for one more year if he wants. Then you got Spain, Dawkins and Feliciano who would look to get extensions as well. So the bills have decisions to make on Lawson and Phillips.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:38 PM, DER10N92 said:

Honestly its probably everything. Just because hes big doesn't mean hes a good WR. On top of working at being a WR, im sure he'd need to be productive on ST as well. And not going to lie, you don't really see guys his size contributing much due to lack of speed. So what he misses out there, he would need to make up for at receiver and he just hasn't done enough to stand out

I'm positive you are correct that he isn't a complete package. I just hope he gives it everything he has. If he still can't make our 53, then at least he tried. The glimpses I've seen of him show me that he is aggressive going after the ball and we really don't have anyone at the WR position that does that now. They don't attack the ball, they rely on their quickness to get separation and largely wait on the ball to get to them. DB's then make plays on the ball while we scratch our heads wondering why the receiver just stood there. Ability to attack and fight for the ball is an important skill that we will need on our team.

Edited by Yibbyl

On 12/15/2019 at 11:32 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

I'm all for resting some vets like Zo, Morse and Hughes. Restrict some others 

not a fan of resting players, it is best they stay the corse and show the nfl they deserve to be there. The bills still have a shot at the division and would like for them to go after then rest players. May be during the jets game if bills lose but ideally they have work to do to prepare for the playoffs and some stuff you cant get better at by being on the sideline. You let a few people rest it can cause other issues. Morse rests then that means a backup center is in which means it can run risk of Allen being off or even can lead to injury. So do you rest Allen? He hasnt been wow'ing people with his accuracy and he needs more reps. If this team were the Patriots and had several years of being together then it would be a different story but right now this team is still a work in progress