MNF: Vikings at Seahawks GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

35 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Hard to win in Seattle and we are down our top receiver again. Zimmer worked on our corners this week to fix the issues we've have covering receivers. Hopefully it worked but it'll still be hard to beat Russell Wilson at home.

MNs only hope is if the defense can clean things up. CB play has been atrocious the last few games. Big time game for Cousins, MN will need to score 30+ to win this one. Don’t trust the defense. Big blow not having Thielen.

This was always the real GOTW for me. I just had an odd feeling the Niners vs Ravens was gonna be a slower paced game, and the Pats/Texans was gonna be a blowout one way or the other. 

These teams matchup well on paper and two great teams going head to head. Much respect to both these teams this year. They were both projected around 9 wins but they’ve come out and smacked teams in the mouth. 

Zimmer has never beaten Seattle (outside of the time Walsh missed that kick) I think Zimmer changes that tonight. He's has the bye to game plan and fix the teams issues. Vikings win and Zimmer punches Carol in the mouth for running around the sidelines like a little baby cheerleader.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Zimmer has never beaten Seattle (outside of the time Walsh missed that kick) I think Zimmer changes that tonight. He's has the bye to game plan and fix the teams issues. Vikings win and Zimmer punches Carol in the mouth for running around the sidelines like a little baby cheerleader.

I don't think Vikings are gonna win...But for the optimistic folks, even though Zimmer never won vs Seattle, atleast a Cousins led team won against Seahawks in Seattle before