MNF: Vikings at Seahawks GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

9 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Vikings fans, I believe we had a deal.

pd6kgy7k35241.jpg

Skoldier for a day, that I am.

"We have known each other many years, but this is the first time you've come to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you feared to be in my debt."

If you're asking me to make Sonny's bullet ridden body look nice for Mama Corleone, that I can do.

If you're asking me to guarantee a Vikings win, "Tell your boss he can ask for anything else, but this is one favor I can't grant him."

• Like 1

So with the 'Hawks being a win away from taking the top spot in the division...

Remember a few weeks ago when virtually EVERYBODY said that the 49ers playing for a tie instead of going all-out for a win against the Seahawks was an absurd notion, since "you play to win the game grrrrr!!!"? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

And so do I.

• Like 1

I'm not sure who I want to win this. I'm not sure it even matters. 

Vikings lose to go 8-4. We only sit one game behind them for the wild card race. Seahawks lose to go 9-3 and we're two games behind them, with a game at home against them, plus they have a tougher schedule than the Vikings. Seahawks beat us on a missed FG this season and I feel that will probably be the difference, annoyingly. 

Plenty of non-serious, niggly injuries wouldn't go amiss. Thank you. 

3 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

Easy money guys. This is just not the Rams year. And we DESPERATELY need a Seahawks win tonight.

So bet everything on the Vikings.

actually I think a seattle win helps the rams more than anything