MNF: Vikings at Seahawks GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

I really SHOULD just worry about the NFC North, and root for the Seahawks to win. I should, and I'm going to try to. But I dunno, it's almost impossible for me to root for the stupid Seahawks no matter the situation. Furthermore, I'm kinda a sneaky Niners fan as far as NFC teams go because I don't think the Packers are winning it all no matter what.

Just now, Jaytrajik said:

How do you guys feel about all these choreographed celebrations. Classless? Creative? Don't really care as long as we score? 

Couldn’t care much less, but they’re pretty lame. The Seahawks doing *NSYNC is pretty weird to say the least.

26 minutes ago, Jaytrajik said:

How do you guys feel about all these choreographed celebrations. Classless? Creative? Don't really care as long as we score? 

They 're annoying no matter who's doing them, but overabundance of TD celebrations is a good problem to have.

Edited by y*so*blu

27 minutes ago, Jaytrajik said:

Don't care. If there's a really good one, I'll laugh or be appreciative of it, but mostly I don't care.