MNF: Vikings at Seahawks GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

Winning bias is real and lot of people have preconceived opinions regarding Cousins. People are gonna nitpick every small thing and try to look only for negatives from  his performance when the team loses and blame it on Cousins. I guess this isn't gonna change unless he wins a Superbowl.

Edited by upriser7

2 hours ago, tyler735 said:

My apologies I forgot about the throw to Rudolph to start the drive. After that is when we saw typical overwhelmed Cousins. That's when we saw the big miscommunication/errant throw, then the dump off pass to Mattison, then we saw Cousins throw a ball into Ansah's grasp for a tipped ball, then he finished the drive with an inaccurate ball to Irv Smith. So if we commend him for throwing 1 first down, which I admittedly forgot to do, he still left a ton to be desired on that final drive.

He didn't throw the ball into Ansah's grasp. Ansash jumped into Cousins' throwing lane. That isn't Cousins' fault. Ansah simply made a brilliant play. 

baNo5EN.gif

The only screwup you can definitively fault Cousins on is the bad pass to Irv Smith. The nobody throw that looked like it was intended for Diggs could have been Cousins' fault, it could have been Diggs' fault, or it could have been both of their fault. 

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

He didn't throw the ball into Ansah's grasp. Ansash jumped into Cousins' throwing lane. That isn't Cousins' fault. Ansah simply made a brilliant play. 

baNo5EN.gif

The only screwup you can definitively fault Cousins on is the bad pass to Irv Smith. The nobody throw that looked like it was intended for Diggs could have been Cousins' fault, it could have been Diggs' fault, or it could have been both of their fault. 

I blame Stefanski for that last play call. He didn't give Cousins any options and players weren't running open. Not sure what Stefanski was thinking.