GDT: Week 14 Bengals @ Browns

TheVillain112

Kind of hoping we lose this one. I don't want to be 2-12 heading into Miami with another Cleveland game on the schedule (this time in Cincinnati). Then again, Miami has actually looked formidable these last few weeks. We could very well lose that game.

As you can probably tell, I've kind of zeroed in on Burrow at this point.

We've got several winnable games coming up.  Been playing much better.   This makes sense to me because I always thought this was a much more talented team than they have shown.  Hopefully the giants win a few, so I can enjoy w's with no consequences. 

Probably should keep Dennard. 

Just now, Beck Bristow said:

We've got several winnable games coming up.  Been playing much better.   This makes sense to me because I always thought this was a much more talented team than they have shown.  Hopefully the giants win a few, so I can enjoy w's with no consequences. 

Probably should keep Dennard. 

NYG still has Washington and Miami on their schedule.

Problem is that there are a ton of 3 win teams.  If the Bengals get 3 wins, they're almost for sure not going to get the #1 pick given their SOS.

That being said, i think the Bengals lose this one.  High off the win, plus Cleveland coming off a loss, they won't be caught napping like the Jets.

15 minutes ago, theJ said:

That being said, i think the Bengals lose this one.  High off the win, plus Cleveland coming off a loss, they won't be caught napping like the Jets.

Yep. I can see a Jessie Bates pick-six on the horizon, though.

24 - 17 Browns

Edited by SmittyBacall

We get them on the rebound week after a disaster game and at their house.  They should be about as ready as they possibly can be for this game.  At 5-7, their season is over if they drop this one.

If the Browns lose this game, I think Kitchens could get fired.

Edited by THE DUKE

15 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Ron Rivera got fired today. Add him to the long list of available head coaches who have had more success than Taylor.

Well, yeah. Safe to assume a 9 year head coach would of found more success than Taylor through 13 games of his first season. Not sure how this is relevant.

Who else is on that list?

This went under the radar, but the browns just cut Chris Smith.  You know Chris, the guy we had for a year as a backup and produced.  You also know Chris after he signed with the browns, as he lost his wife a few weeks after giving birth to their first daughter, when struck by another vehicle along the side of the highway.

What a $%$#@#$ classless move by Dorsey.  And Kitchens.  I mean, we stuck by Devon Still in his time of crisis, despite him not being productive, but making sure he had an income and insurance for Leah.    I want to say that Pitt did something similar with Shazier when he was paralyzed.  What runs through a person's mind before doing something like this?