Fix the Browns

pnies20

Actions speak louder than words.  I'm not going to believe what OBJ says to the media during the week when it counters what's consistent with what my eyes are seeing and what others are saying on gameday. 

If these dudes want to all jump all-in during the off-season to optimize what we have, let's do this thing.  If not, let's find some people that wanna be here. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Or mike silver who hates the browns and loves hue Jackson.

It was aditi too.  And I know she doesn’t hate the browns.  (Even if she did cover the Steelers. The browns hooked her family up with supplies during her labor). Oh and the video of obj saying it 

27 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Actions speak louder than words.  I'm not going to believe what OBJ says to the media during the week when it counters what's consistent with what my eyes are seeing and what others are saying on gameday. 

If these dudes want to all jump all-in during the off-season to optimize what we have, let's do this thing.  If not, let's find some people that wanna be here. 

Tbf that’s the most crazy thing to me- obj layin down that big *** block- he’s trying hard.  I still think he wants out tho 

• Like 1