Fix the Browns

pnies20

Just now, mistakey said:

Tbf that’s the most crazy thing to me- obj layin down that big *** block- he’s trying hard.  I still think he wants out tho 

I think you are half right. I think he wants out from Freddie Kitchens. I think he and Jarvis realise rightly or wrongly that this team ain’t going far with Freddie. You bring in a good coaching staff that can run a decent offensive scheme and I think they are happy

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mistakey said:

If they’re gonna tell teams that they want out, yep.  Can’t get rid of just one. 

I would, unfortunately, agree with that. But, I really think a lot of this stuff is BS. But I'm also willing to acknowledge that generally where there's smoke, there's fire.

I'm going to be positive here and assume that these guys aren't yelling to other sidelines "come get me".. I just don't believe that.

14 hours ago, mistakey said:

If they’re gonna tell teams that they want out, yep.  Can’t get rid of just one. 

Absolutely agree!

Send the message to everyone and cut out the cancer now.

Trade/Cut/let malcontents walk in free agency.

Say, through words/actions: "Anyone else want to go? We'll help make this happen for you."

Resign young/productive players who play hard and with passion/pride. (Schobert, Myles, Ogunjobi, Hunt, etc.)

You never let the inmates run the asylum. You do not cut malcontents you sit them down and have a hard conversation with them about what is and what is not acceptable.You have that same conversation with the entire team and let everyone know what the expectations are. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Pruitt3443 said:

You never let the inmates run the asylum. You do not cut malcontents you sit them down and have a hard conversation with them about what is and what is not acceptable.You have that same conversation with the entire team and let everyone know what the expectations are. 

And after you have this conversation with everyone, if the malcontents still continue to be a problem - THAT is when you cut or trade them. It will validate your words and intentions to the whole team.

Bottom line - this is NOT a hold your hands and sing Kumbaya moment. You are not asking these guys to all get along to the point where they want to date each other. They need to understand this is no longer a game they played as children, but this is their life's chosen profession. Nut up, and give it the respect it deserves.

23 hours ago, Pruitt3443 said:

Agreed

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:46 AM, brownie man said:

I’d possibly hire Joe Brady from LSU to come right in and be our OC

hire Ron Rivera and then week Wilks and crew then hire Brady 

anybody from the Saints tree with college experience has to be looked at seriously for Baker 

I absolutely love what Joe Brady did with Burrow, but just imagine us complaining now about not running the ball, it would be twice as bad with Brady. Also I would rather have a head coach who can galvanize a locker room rather than cater to an up and coming QB

4 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Agreed

I absolutely love what Joe Brady did with Burrow, but just imagine us complaining now about not running the ball, it would be twice as bad with Brady. Also I would rather have a head coach who can galvanize a locker room rather than cater to an up and coming QB

Exactly that’s why I’m saying Rivera then Burrow as OC. 

Run it for two years till he gets a HCing job. Then figure that out later. We need production now