Fix the Browns

pnies20

On 12/9/2019 at 5:54 PM, BrownLeader said:

For me, it's not even the W/L's. The team was kind of over it's skis. But the QB regression, OBJ regression, lack of discipline, and Steelers incident are together really indefensible and pretty damning.

How can you even ask this.

It was a big ask. But a superstar franchise QB was supposed to make it a whole lot easier.

Freddy desperately needs an experienced assistant HC for sure if he returns. Completely agree about the prospect of another turnover, but damn if Freddy hasn't asked for it. He needs to drastically tighten up the ship but I'm not sure he knows how to.

Its not unheard of for a run first team to come out and pass, pass, pass. It's about misdirection. If you're sure the defense is sitting on the run, you think you can beat them with a change up. Shanny does it all the time. Ultimately, you'll still end up running the ball a lot by the end of the game. The problem comes if you can't complete those passes. Then you look like an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing.

What Freddy's done with the running game, particularly with Chubb and Hunt, are the best things he's done with this offense.

Sorry tossing your player that is injured under the bus  stinks.

2 Landry is having a career year because obj is getting triple teamed.

3 The browns beat Baltimore and Pittsburgh in the same year with him having a off year.

4when obj does play up to his old self this team will be leading are division or conference.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Get 2 replacement OT’s.

After that, if I’m Dorsey, tell Freddie the team should be #2 in rushing yards in 2020. If not, Freddie gets canned.

Candyman if 4tackles come off the board before we pickwhat5th best tackle would you select.

because if you ask me only 1tackle grades out better than robinson

next year Thomas of Georgia.

while we are going to pass on all pro wr and dbs 

the reason we are no good is when a draft only has starting caliber guards we draft

cornerbacks that are out of football in 2years.

Edited by mtmmike
Misspelling

21 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Candyman if 4tackles come off the board before we pickwhat5th best tackle would you select.

because if you ask me only 1tackle grades out better than robinson

next year Thomas of Georgia.

while we are going to pass on all pro wr and dbs 

the reason we are no good is when a draft only has starting caliber guards we draft

cornerbacks that are out of football in 2years.

A few things:

- All we need is the right guy for US

- The draft isn't the only method of acquiring our guy, there's still trades and FA

20 hours ago, mistakey said:

i mean were 9th in rushing ypg right now?

I think that's more of an "in spite of" type a deal

• Like 2

23 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Sorry tossing your player that is injured under the bus  stinks.

2 Landry is having a career year because obj is getting triple teamed.

3 The browns beat Baltimore and Pittsburgh in the same year with him having a off year.

4when obj does play up to his old self this team will be leading are division or conference.

Agree with all of this. I'm sick of the OBJ hate.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

1. Baker plays like rookie season version.

2. Right side of offensive line plays just average.

If the following happens, how many wins are we looking at right now? 7 or 8?

Honestly Baker isn't playing significantly worse than his rookie season we are just running stuff that he sucks at.

If the playcalling was effective I'd say we could have flipped the Rams and Broncos game, so 8.  Outside shot at the Seahawks and Steelers pt 2 (because our offensive line just bludgeoned us that game).

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

1. Baker plays like rookie season version.

2. Right side of offensive line plays just average.

If the following happens, how many wins are we looking at right now? 7 or 8?

it adds Seahawks, Broncos, Steelers and potentially rams.  9-4. p p good

• Like 2