Fix the Browns

pnies20

Now I will say this.....IF I am head coach.....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001088854/article/multiple-browns-say-come-get-me-to-cardinals

Stuff like this would be NIPPED in the Bud.

I would literally have a moment like Gunnery Sergent Hartman from Full Metal Jacket

giphy.gif

98fba7b84713e32e7f99ff6a8f46f7af.gif

giphy.gif

I'm letting EVERYONE who even thinks about saying that a one way ticket out of town on the trade wagon.....I DO NOT tolerate dissension in the ranks...

Talk this kind of "Come Get ME" ish.....thats a 1 way ticket to the Adak Lady Huskies for a conditional 7th....and a 12 pack of tab with one missing

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgdv9nC62XLj4k0GX6wJg

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1

This is the kind of crap that forces us to create threads like "Fix the Browns".

Kareem Hunt is quoted implying that some Browns didn't give 110% on all plays.... Really! And those players are probably the same ones that would be butthurt if their game checks were 110% short.

So why again should I invest my time and effort into watching these frauds?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001089152/article/kareem-hunt-browns-took-plays-off-in-loss-to-cardinals

Edited by brooks1957

Any players that take issue with a teammate being mad about them not giving 100% can go fly a kite. I’m going to get called out in my profession if I’m lazy, and if I’m a person who’s going to collect a huge paycheck, I would expect that much more scrutiny. If anything, the locker room should be embracing that mindset. 

• Like 1

Fixing the Browns - Acquire a new RT and RG first and foremost. Then maybe a linebacker or two as the two they drafted this past year are not showing much beyond being special teams contributors and possible backups. Get a couple of new safeties that are at least solid starters. More depth on the DL, especially since we have no idea when Myles comes back.

Make Freddie turn over play calling if he wants to keep his job as HC. 

Tell Wilks if the opponents are trotting out rookie or new starting QBs they need to be blitzing them as soon as they are off the bus.

@mistakey you’re kinda in the same mood as me regarding the team. It just sucks.

However, what lifts my spirits is a reminder that we have a really strong core to build around. Myles is a HOF talent. Chubb would be a HOF talent if the NFL cared about running. Kareem is the same deal and we need to keep him. I really like Jarvis and OBJ, but we need to work on getting them the damn ball. Schoebert is a baller. I have confidence that Denzel and Greedy will continue to develop.

Its nothing like the dark days of 0-16 and 1-15.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

@mistakey you’re kinda in the same mood as me regarding the team. It just sucks.

However, what lifts my spirits is a reminder that we have a really strong core to build around. Myles is a HOF talent. Chubb would be a HOF talent if the NFL cared about running. Kareem is the same deal and we need to keep him. I really like Jarvis and OBJ, but we need to work on getting them the damn ball. Schoebert is a baller. I have confidence that Denzel and Greedy will continue to develop.

Its nothing like the dark days of 0-16 and 1-15.

I don’t disagree, but this season sucked in a lot of ways those didn’t because I actually had expectations.

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t disagree, but this season sucked in a lot of ways those didn’t because I actually had expectations.

Same.

Mine weren't even lofty.

And in retrospect, imho, attainable with display of a modicum of competence up and down the coaching staff and roster, Chubb notwithstanding.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s only December 17th here.... I thought people were joking when they said Aussies lived in the future.....

blown-mind-explosion-gif.gif

Its the 18th. Get with it.

Xmas is probs a bigger deal here, its starts 1st of November.

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 2