2nd: Tristin Wirfs/OT/Iowa
3rd: Trey Adams/OTWashington
3rd: Kenny Willekes/DE/Michigan State
4th: Tre Smith/OG/Tennessee
5th: Liam Eichenberg/OT/Notre Dame
6th: Richie Worship/FB/Purdue
7th: David Moa/DT/Boise State

Trenches baby!

EDIT: The sad thing is, this wouldn't even really be overkill.

Those Iowa kids would be big-time fits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

1st: AJ Epenesa/DE/Iowa
2nd: Tristin Wirfs/OT/Iowa
3rd: Trey Adams/OTWashington
3rd: Kenny Willekes/DE/Michigan State
4th: Tre Smith/OG/Tennessee
5th: Liam Eichenberg/OT/Notre Dame
6th: Richie Worship/FB/Purdue
7th: David Moa/DT/Boise State

Trenches baby!

EDIT: The sad thing is, this wouldn't even really be overkill.

Tristan Wirfs is the best Guard-convert prospect I've ever watched. He's just okay at Tackle. All-Pro out the at gate Guard; Solid Quality Tackle out the gate because of his talent. His skills so clearly make him a guard imo it would be a complete waste of his talent to even try him out at Tackle in the pros.

With that said, there's just no way he lasts until the 2nd round. However, an Epenesa, DE-Wirfs, OG pairing or Epenesa, DE paired with Jedrick Wills is the true dream of dreams this draft. I'm all aboard the AJ Epenesa train; he's going to be better in the pros than college.

I don't know what we'd have to do to get it done but those would be game changers. I have a feeling Leatherwood falls to the top of the 2nd with the outside chance that Austin Jackson does so as well. Assuming Andrew Thomas, Jedrick Wills, Austin Jackson at OT and Wirfs at OG are off the board by our selection, we'd have to draft AJ Epenesa. It just makes too much sense.

I have to say though I like your htinking when it comes to going heavy on the trenches. That's the way to go. I just don't think the players you picked for the most part will ever have the chance to perform at a high level if they are inserted into the starting line-up.

Trey Adams is on the ground too much, doesn't have the functional strength, and isn't going to ever be a quality contributor in the pros. He does have a lot tools to bet on if we take that gamble. 3rd rounds a bit high imo.

Kenny Willekes is an impact player in college with the energy we all like to see but just a rotational JAG in the pros imo. No real juice or elite technique. It would be a waste of a 3rd rounder on a guy that just is a lifetime 2-deep guy.

Tre Smith is an Okay Guard prospect with bad feet but I actually like a lot of his work. This guard class is loaded so he might get pushed further down the board.

Eichenberg has molasses legs and feet and slow and stiff. What he does have is an understanding of angles and how to get guys blocked at times despite his dreadful movement deficiencies. It's amazing that he lasted so long as a big time program starter. It's a credit to his hardwork and knowledge of the game to overcome his deficiencies. That said, he's more of a 7th round guy or UFA at least in the eyes of the pros. Maybe some team bets on his mental acuity and moves him to Center. That may boost his stock some.

Never heard of Richard Worship.. will check him out.

Haven't watched Moa yet but I heard he was nice as a run guy.

Edited by Mind Character

13 hours ago, braylon said:

Bad, bad post. One of the worst posts I've ever seen that wasn't blatant trolling or homerism or emotional overreaction lol. That list is RIDICULOUS.

Now explain why that post is bad and/or trolling.

Most football fans would agree with him that Mayfield is the weak link on the Browns right now.  His play this season has been AWFUL.

1 minute ago, VanS said:

Now explain why that post is bad and/or trolling.

Most football fans would agree with him that Mayfield is the weak link on the Browns right now.  His play this season has been AWFUL.

Oh dear lord this done gone full circle. Please tell me this ain’t hapnen. @VanS is going to be the savior this team err football forum needs. We’ve been duped that the pedo stache, full on beard, fu man choo baby bottom smooth wearin man hair cat will be replaced by the ever so beautiful looking alien, or other known as:

qBjNSIY-.jpg