Best QB?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Best QB In the Snyder Era?

• Mark Brunell
    • Jason Campbell
    • Robert Griffin III
    • Kirk Cousins
    • Other (please specify)

It's tough because RG3 had a very special rookie year, but I dont think one year wonders should equate to best for their era, so I went with Cousins.

I would also like to note that Mark Brunell holds a special place in my heart for the game against Dallas when we were down and he connected with Santana Moss twice to win in epic fashion.

• Like 2

I tell ya what, the answer is Kirk by a bit, but I remember that rookie year for RGIII like it was yesterday.

That season was the first time I went to a Skins game ever. My friend who lives locally to me was also a huge fan and was supposed to go to the Monday Night game against the Giants with his stepdad. Unfortunately, the stepdad couldn't go. I was actually home from work for a day or 2 recuperating from a back sprain. He called me and asked if I wanted to go. I was absolutely over the moon excited. Club seats, a Monday night game, it was amazing.

Fast forward to just before Christmas, my mom had recently gotten a better job with better pay, and my brother and I have been fans our entire lives. We were finishing our gift exchange and then she gave us this envelope. 2 tickets to the Cowboys game Sunday night for the division.

I won't forget the atmosphere and the sense of hope there was at the time, it's sad in hindsight because I don't think this team has made me feel that way since.

What a year.

I would give ANYTHING for that sense of hope again.

15 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I tell ya what, the answer is Kirk by a bit, but I remember that rookie year for RGIII like it was yesterday.

That season was the first time I went to a Skins game ever. My friend who lives locally to me was also a huge fan and was supposed to go to the Monday Night game against the Giants with his stepdad. Unfortunately, the stepdad couldn't go. I was actually home from work for a day or 2 recuperating from a back sprain. He called me and asked if I wanted to go. I was absolutely over the moon excited. Club seats, a Monday night game, it was amazing.

Fast forward to just before Christmas, my mom had recently gotten a better job with better pay, and my brother and I have been fans our entire lives. We were finishing our gift exchange and then she gave us this envelope. 2 tickets to the Cowboys game Sunday night for the division.

I won't forget the atmosphere and the sense of hope there was at the time, it's sad in hindsight because I don't think this team has made me feel that way since.

What a year.

I would give ANYTHING for that sense of hope again.

Loved RG3 in 2012 but it was flash in the pan for only half of the 2012 season. Kirk has been a consistently good - sometimes better than good - QB since the Tampa game in 2015. 

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Loved RG3 in 2012 but it was flash in the pan for only half of the 2012 season. Kirk has been a consistently good - sometimes better than good - QB since the Tampa game in 2015. 

Oh when I say a bit make no mistake, I mean like by quite a bit

12 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Kirk Cousins wins this one easily.  

I still can't get over that he's not currently our QB. I would have loved to see Kirk, Peterson, Guice and CT together in the backfield and Kirk with a better D to support him than what we had from 2015-2017.