Dogs

D82

GtogUDe.png

Ignore the Seahawks blanket. My fiancee insists she's a fan and my mom got her that for christmas.

These are my 3.

Finn is my dog, top picture, Pitador
Hamilton is bottom left, fiancees dog, we have no idea what he is altogether. They think he was a bait dog.
Taylor is bottom right, she's a puppy we got together, she's an English Bulldog/Poodle mix. About 9 months.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Have any of you guys gotten DNA tests done on your pup? I want to know what breed mine is, i know his mother was a border collie, he’s about 75 pounds, has short hair. I originally thought boxer or pit, but 75 pounds seems heavy for that no? Maybe lab

I did Wisdom. When we adopted her, they had her labeled 1/2 Alaskan Husky 1/2 Shiba Inu. There was definitely a resemblance of both but she has merle coloring so we said screw it when they were on sale and got it done. Found out she's 1/2 husky but also 1/2 Aussie Cattle Dog. They sent us an email with excellent info about 2 weeks after we sent in her swab. I've heard you should only do blood tests for most accurate results but they're very expensive. 

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

GtogUDe.png

Ignore the Seahawks blanket. My fiancee insists she's a fan and my mom got her that for christmas.

These are my 3.

Finn is my dog, top picture, Pitador
Hamilton is bottom left, fiancees dog, we have no idea what he is altogether. They think he was a bait dog.
Taylor is bottom right, she's a puppy we got together, she's an English Bulldog/Poodle mix. About 9 months.

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

If you do, tell the rest of us.  I got pics of mine for days, and they aren't spoiled rotten terrors in pictures.

!

Also, Hamilton looks like he's got some Dachshund and some Chihuahua to me.

14 hours ago, Daniel said:

!

Also, Hamilton looks like he's got some Dachshund and some Chihuahua to me.

It's so much in the air for him. Dachshund I think is a definite because his body is kinda wiener like. Not only that, he 'burrows' which I believe is a common thing for that breed.

30 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

It's so much in the air for him. Dachshund I think is a definite because his body is kinda wiener like. Not only that, he 'burrows' which I believe is a common thing for that breed.

It is.  My wife’s dog is a 13 year old dachshund, and she burrows in everything. We also have a pyrenees mix and a hound mix. And 3 cats.

Edited by Daniel

40 minutes ago, Daniel said:

It is.  My wife’s dog is a 13 year old dachshund, and she burrows in everything. We also have a pyrenees mix and a hound mix. And 3 cats.

The thing about Hammie is you rarely if ever see him not under something or surrounded by something.

This is Dip.  He’s around 2,  adopted him over a year ago.   Adoption place half Border Collie/Lab,  but I think he has some Pyrenees.  Hair is usually a lot longer but I keep it buzzed most of the time.  Probably the smartest dog I’ve ever had,  along with the most stubborn. 

Edit: Guess my picture upload failed, will have to figure another way

Edited by samsel23

14 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

planning on getting a German shepherd, coworker raises them and is akc registered with her dogs. 

Sorry, but I'm gonna be that guy. Plenty of shepherds in shelters looking for a home and it would probably cost 1/10th of the price. 

Not gonna continue to hound you, I just can't stand breeders. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Sorry, but I'm gonna be that guy. Plenty of shepherds in shelters looking for a home and it would probably cost 1/10th of the price. 

Nothing wrong with them. Everyone should have the choice between getting from a shelter or a breeder. 

24 minutes ago, JonStark said:

*snickers*

• Like 1