Dogs

D82

I wouldn't live anywhere dogs aren't allowed. It would literally not be an option. The fact I see too many people on FB post crap saying "I'm moving to a place that doesn't allow animals so I have to sell my Animal X" makes me more mad than a lot of things and probably more than it should. If you told me I had to move somewhere else that didn't accept animals and give up my pup, you'd probably have to kill me before it happened.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I wouldn't live anywhere dogs aren't allowed. It would literally not be an option. The fact I see too many people on FB post crap saying "I'm moving to a place that doesn't allow animals so I have to sell my Animal X" makes me more mad than a lot of things and probably more than it should. If you told me I had to move somewhere else that didn't accept animals and give up my pup, you'd probably have to kill me before it happened.

Yeah...I don't get it either. If my dog(s) can't go, I'm not going. 

Just so you guys know - PetSmart price matches their online store prices, as well as prices of other competitors. They will also match Amazon, assuming that the product is being sold directly via Amazon, not some mom and pop store.

8oJ94jMl.jpg

So we missed the first show, but second show Lem took 3rd in his class. 

However, I did get this photo of him...which I'm pretty happy about. He's not been groomed or bathed yet in this photo, so doesn't look his best.

• 9 months later...