Lions placed hockenson on ir

flyguy1609

2 minutes ago, detroitroar said:

Hock showed a lot of promise but Bevell needs to do a better job implementing him next year.

I feel like Hock has really been struggling and dealing with some injuries after he suffered that concussion. I think it was week 4? when he tried to leap over the defender. I appreciate him trying to make a play but that seemed unnecessary. 

Good rookie year, good to be safe with him with the season over. He was starting to get it going nicely with Stafford in, with his last 7 catches going for first downs. Some really tenacious blocking as well. Next year he will be more comfortable and can play without thinking so much. Dude will be a stud, book it. 

54 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I feel like Hock has really been struggling and dealing with some injuries after he suffered that concussion. I think it was week 4? when he tried to leap over the defender. I appreciate him trying to make a play but that seemed unnecessary. 

Oh I absolutely agree but I believe it's his ankle which put him on ir. Big guys like that tend to leap rather than take those shots to their legs.

Regardless, he needs to learn how to play hard while still protecting himself.