Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Miami extends CB/S Eric Rowe (3 year, $18M, $7M gtd)

Whoever Miami's GM is should be fired for this. Eric Rowe is a terrible football player with no business in this league.

Garbage to start the season at CB but moved to safety after trades and injuries. He's done a surprisingly good job in covering TEs since the move.

We'll have the most cap space in the league, this isn't something to get upset about in our current situation.

He was legit the worst cornerback I've ever seen in the first few games. Haven't really been paying attention to him since, which is probably a good thing for a DB?

Always thought he should’ve been a safety. Rowe was pretty decent for a little bit, then he fell off and just kept falling. Glad he’s playing a little better as a S in Miami. 

I think he's now being paid as the 22nd highest S in the NFL.  6M/yr is nothing in 2019 and beyond.

Edited by Tetsujin

17 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He was legit the worst cornerback I've ever seen in the first few games. Haven't really been paying attention to him since, which is probably a good thing for a DB?

I will 2nd the bolded.  It was ugly.  

But he has indeed been solid at S since being put there.  $7 million guaranteed is nothing these days; especially for a team with what, $110 million or so available next year?