Cowboys @ Bears, 12/5, 7:20 GDT

beardown3231

Bears 17 Cowboys 13. They are currently favored by 3 points, but with the fall out from their coaching woes and how poorly they have played on the road I can see them having a dud against us this Thursday. 

Their defense looks pretty good so I can't see Mitch going off on them. In fact I expect a pick 6 to decide this game.

57 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

My worry is their game changing pass rushers against the below average Bears OT's

Bears have done decently against elite passrushers so far in Nagy's tenure. I'm more scared of their Oline. Our Dline right now isn't able to get pressure on any QBs with elite lines.

1 hour ago, Nads786 said:

Bears have done decently against elite passrushers so far in Nagy's tenure. I'm more scared of their Oline. Our Dline right now isn't able to get pressure on any QBs with elite lines.

Or really any QB's no matter the OL skill set xD

It's quite honestly Mack and a bunch of bums

Edited by beardown3231
  • Like 1

I would think Cowboys but there is so much volatility in that camp right now, I could see this as either a Cowboys-get-right slaughter, or "The Bears beat a potential playoff team! Superbowl?" game.

To me it comes down to how the Cowboys defend against the pass (hint: don't be the Lions) and whether the interior of our DL can affect Dak at all, as I agree that Mack isn't going to do it all himself. 

What the hell, Bears 20 Cowboys 14

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RunningVaccs said:

Has anyone been watching the Cowboys this year?  Do you expect a lot of cover 3 vs Bears or will they be playing the line more? 

Underdogs typically cover in Cowboys games, whether it's Dallas being the underdog or the opposition

The Cowboys have so much talent but their ILB's haven't been the same with LVE went down. Their pass rush is good, secondary is decent especially Jones. Prescott's good but not worth $40M/year (surprised he didn't take that big extension over the summer), Elliott's a star and their OL is good but Tyron Smith's had a rough last week or two

The Cowboys are in a death spiral. I think it’s a given that they move on from Garrett and with that in mind, I wouldn’t be completely shocked if they let Prescott walk. Financially, it makes a lot of sense for them.

I also think Mitch will continue to build and have a good game. Bears 35-24

Although the NFC East is weak this year, the Cowboys are still a hungry team vying for a playoff spot. I believe this game will be won in the trenches. The Cowboys offensive line will play with more physicality compared to ours. Apart from the obvious players like Elliot and Cooper we have to look out for Michael Gallup. With Prince being hobbled, I fully expect them to exploit our #2 CB position.

Aside from a defensive masterpiece, Nagy is gonna need superior play calling to beat the Cowboys.

13 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

The Cowboys are in a death spiral. I think it’s a given that they move on from Garrett and with that in mind, I wouldn’t be completely shocked if they let Prescott walk. Financially, it makes a lot of sense for them.

I also think Mitch will continue to build and have a good game. Bears 35-24

I can't see the Cowboys walking away from Dak. It's so challenging to find a QB worth keeping in the NFL. I do agree that he is not elite but he's squarely second tier below Matt Ryan. The line is 42 total points, so Vegas thinks this will be a lower scoring affair.

Dak may have lost the contract bet on himself.  

I think a healthy Amari Cooper (not sure if he is healthy) may have a big game with Prince out and Tolliver not having played this year really.  Tough first match up for him.

Bears offense has to show up against a decently talented team for Bears to win.

Game should tell you if Bears are actually improving or just playing better against garbage teams.  

• Like 1