Week #13 Gameday Thread Steelers @ Cardinals

Steeler Hitman

5 hours ago, Chieferific said:

What's been going on with Bush? His stat line was just assisted tackles. His snap count has decreased significantly since his early season tear.  

he was out there, but sharing snaps with williams and baron.  I don't know what else to add to this, why his snap count has fallen isn't something I agree with, he was really making plays. 

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Alex Kazora and Dave Bryan suggested he is being so limited actually so he doesnt hit a wall like many rookies do. Idk if theres any accuracy to that

could they be  preserving him for the playoffs? Or perhaps (once again) thee is a nagging injury we won't learn about until after the season (and possible fine for not reporting it)? I just hope he is ok and has a good playoffs and of course hoists the Lombardi in February B| That FF vs the bungles that Minkah recovered was a GREAT play.  

On 12/9/2019 at 4:31 PM, Chieferific said:

What's been going on with Bush? His stat line was just assisted tackles. His snap count has decreased significantly since his early season tear.  

Tomlin was talking about limiting the rookies exposure. I’m sure if Vince didn’t get hurt early on, Bush wouldn’t of see so much playing time.

**** didn’t see whick beating me to it

Edited by Displayname

1 hour ago, Displayname said:

Tomlin was talking about limiting the rookies exposure. I’m sure if Vince didn’t get hurt early on, Bush wouldn’t of see so much playing time.

**** didn’t see whick beating me to it

And I guess that's fine but I don't see the point of "saving" him when every week is a playoff game. Unless of course his actual play has diminished. If anyone should be subbed out for VW it's Baron. Imo anyway. 

I remember a time when rookies never even played on defence9_9

whoever is playing , needs to play good enough , but I would prefer for Bush to play as much as he can, and he is too young and light to get tired. If he was 260Lbs, I could see him getting tired, but thats not the reality.  Baron appears to be one of Tomlin's type of players, and VW has a cap value that won't go over well if he never plays. It wouldn't bother me if they are both replaced next year, but it won't happen:S

Can someone please work with Pouncey on his snaps. What the hell is going on????

80% of his snaps are low. Throws off the rhythm of the play at times.Its like he has never snapped before.

Bad weather games coming up, I hope he doesnt cost us with a bad snap = turnover

6 hours ago, Lambert44 said:

Can someone please work with Pouncey on his snaps. What the hell is going on????

80% of his snaps are low. Throws off the rhythm of the play at times.Its like he has never snapped before.

Bad weather games coming up, I hope he doesnt cost us with a bad snap = turnover

and might as well work on other parts to his game.  PFF has him rated in mid 40's, I never knew the scale went that low. Must be ranked as one of the worst in the league, what a drop off from when the was near 10th-15th.   The OL coach doesn't get the  most out of this group