CHOOSE! YOUR! STAAAAAFFF! : America's Least Favorite Matchmaking Game

Kiltman

Welcome to 
KfPf50E.png

The Gameshow where YOU get to set up your team with your dream coaching staff.

Will you get a young hot upstart for OC that will leave in 2 years?
Perhaps a fired head coach to come in and fester for a couple years til you fire him?

Just name whatever Coaching staff or front office member you want to replace, then name your dream replacement.
AND BAM!

It's just that easy!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

So let's...

0xPIbVj.png

• Like 2

Not my dream gets...have no clue who those are...but some names

Would assume Pat Shurmur will be on the short list for OC if he gets canned. 
Familiar with the team, already failed out twice as a HC...so flight risk is smaller.
Not that is wows you but that's a vet name I could see.

Anthony Lynn would also be on that list since he seemingly might get the ax in San Diego  LA...though when you look at his resume nothing sticks out as a top offensive mind.
On the defensive side if the Chargers clean house, I think Gus Bradley in a funny turn of events would be a guy they'd like to bring in for DC. Has proven to be adaptable.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Garrett has done a lot of good for us. And Jerry was probably right. He said "Garrett will be in the NFL next year". Note, he didnt say Cowboys.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but do you honestly believe another team would hire Jason Garrett to be their HC?  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but do you honestly believe another team would hire Jason Garrett to be their HC?  

If you need a rebuild, Garrett is your guy. But I think he could easily be FO or OC next year. People laughed, but I think he would be better for the Giants than Shumar. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If you need a rebuild, Garrett is your guy. But I think he could easily be FO or OC next year. People laughed, but I think he would be better for the Giants than Shumar. 

I think that lunacy.  OC maybe.  No chance he gets another HC job.  

I think Dan Quinn could be an interesting hire if Howie pegs Schwartz as a scapegoat. 

On the offensive side of the ball. Doug has got to consider giving up playcalling. He's saying the right things "everybody has a say"...but how much weight do the positional coaches/OC actually have? He's been reluctant to go run heavy when that's the strength. He's putting Carson in situations that aren't the best for the franchise.

Sean Ryan QB coach Lions -> OC 

Tony Ball UTSA WR coach -> WR coach 

28 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

ron makes a lot of sense for the DC. Ron was on Andy's staff when doug was the starting qb that one year here. 

If he doesn’t get a head gig or take a year off, it’s probably his best situation. Hopefully the Giants just stick with Shurmur, since Gettleman would probably want to just add Ron