Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

CHOOSE! YOUR! STAAAAAFFF! : America's Least Favorite Matchmaking Game

Recommended Posts

Welcome to 
KfPf50E.png

The Gameshow where YOU get to set up your team with your dream coaching staff.

Will you get a young hot upstart for OC that will leave in 2 years?
Perhaps a fired head coach to come in and fester for a couple years til you fire him?

Just name whatever Coaching staff or front office member you want to replace, then name your dream replacement.
AND BAM!

It's just that easy!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

      So let's...

0xPIbVj.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not my dream gets...have no clue who those are...but some names

Would assume Pat Shurmur will be on the short list for OC if he gets canned. 
Familiar with the team, already failed out twice as a HC...so flight risk is smaller.
Not that is wows you but that's a vet name I could see.

Anthony Lynn would also be on that list since he seemingly might get the ax in San Diego  LA...though when you look at his resume nothing sticks out as a top offensive mind.
On the defensive side if the Chargers clean house, I think Gus Bradley in a funny turn of events would be a guy they'd like to bring in for DC. Has proven to be adaptable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the Eagles:

HC: Jeff Fisher

OC: Hue Jackson

DC: Rob Ryan

 

Thats a lot of experience. Cant go wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

For the Eagles:

HC: Jeff Fisher

OC: Hue Jackson

DC: Rob Ryan

 

Thats a lot of experience. Cant go wrong. 

I just saw on NFL Network Jerry came out in support of Jason Garrett today.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I just saw on NFL Network Jerry came out in support of Jason Garrett today.  

Garrett has done a lot of good for us. And Jerry was probably right. He said "Garrett will be in the NFL next year". Note, he didnt say Cowboys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matts4313 said:

Garrett has done a lot of good for us. And Jerry was probably right. He said "Garrett will be in the NFL next year". Note, he didnt say Cowboys.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but do you honestly believe another team would hire Jason Garrett to be their HC?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but do you honestly believe another team would hire Jason Garrett to be their HC?  

If you need a rebuild, Garrett is your guy. But I think he could easily be FO or OC next year. People laughed, but I think he would be better for the Giants than Shumar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If you need a rebuild, Garrett is your guy. But I think he could easily be FO or OC next year. People laughed, but I think he would be better for the Giants than Shumar. 

I think that lunacy.  OC maybe.  No chance he gets another HC job.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Dan Quinn could be an interesting hire if Howie pegs Schwartz as a scapegoat. 

 

On the offensive side of the ball. Doug has got to consider giving up playcalling. He's saying the right things "everybody has a say"...but how much weight do the positional coaches/OC actually have? He's been reluctant to go run heavy when that's the strength. He's putting Carson in situations that aren't the best for the franchise.

Sean Ryan QB coach Lions -> OC 

Tony Ball UTSA WR coach -> WR coach 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OC: Joe Brady
DC: Ron Rivera

In an ideal world. I'll get the others later.

Edited by Danger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ron makes a lot of sense for the DC. Ron was on Andy's staff when doug was the starting qb that one year here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

ron makes a lot of sense for the DC. Ron was on Andy's staff when doug was the starting qb that one year here. 

If he doesn’t get a head gig or take a year off, it’s probably his best situation. Hopefully the Giants just stick with Shurmur, since Gettleman would probably want to just add Ron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×